or Connect

Posts by Channelle

nm
My 11 1/2 month old doesn't breastfeed. She gets formula and pumped breast milk (that is frozen, I stopped pumping months ago), and she drinks A LOT. Like she goes through around 35 ozs a day (sometimes less, often way more). She loves her bottle, and shows barely any interest in food, she'll graze on cheerios or cheddar bunnies, but spits out every meat, veggie, fruit, and noodle. She doesn't like anything! (I do sit her down to eat with us three times a day and try a...
I'm subscribing to this post, because my 11 month old acts so much like this, she has such a bad temper! I have a feeling I'll come back to this post again and again :)
Butting in, but my doctor AND my dentist said they tell people to bring babies in 6 months after their first tooth comes in, or one year of age, whichever comes first. We went at 10 months and all they did was "talk" to her and do a quick look in her mouth, and ask about nursing, bottles, sippy cups, etc.
I'm so sad about it, but I feel like a co-sleeping failure! DD is 8 months, and when she was 6 months I moved her to the crib in her own room (Our room is too small for the crib or even a bassinet), but missed her and was so guilty about not being capable of breastfeeding, that I moved her back to make sure we'd develop at least some kind of bond. But the issues that were the original reason I moved her are still there! DH snores unless the fan is up insanely high Which...
I'm feeling very overwhelmed about supplements. I'm new to all this, never even took a vitamin in my entire life until I got pregnant! This is my first baby she's 8 months, and I want the absolute best for her, and every time she gets sick I feel so guilty like if I could have given her enough supplements and immunity boosters, she would have not gotten sick! And she's not vaccinated, and I'm scared to death every time she gets sick. Reading on here, I've seen mention of...
Thanks for all the great info!
Quote: Originally Posted by MyLilPwny Nope. Because I had chronic acne, meaning large inflamed pimples that sprouted up on my face pretty much every day and EXTREMELY oily skin ever since the age of 11 up until when I was 24 when I started doing the flushes. The day after my 8th flush, all my oil on my skin was completely gone. No more oily skin at all. I now had dry skin. That lasted about a year and then I noticed that my face started getting a bit oily...
Also I started perusing all the threads and archives in health and healing, and really feel a lot more educated on these issues! Any thing else that might be helpful keeping her well and healthy and her immunity strong? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by provocativa I had great results with Candex enzymes, and they don't contain the herbs that some yeast formulas do. Water in the washer should be over 122deg to kill yeast, so it will have to be higher on the water heater or add some heated from the stove. For best results, treat the whole family and house. No towel sharing. Boiling water on the bathtub. It is very hard to get dh's to participate and many of them have an...