or Connect

Posts by Channelle

I thought I replied to you! Anyway, yes I meant an age for CLO. Wow I didn't know I should start her on CLO because of the formula, good to know! Do you have any dosage suggestions? Didn't think about Iron, come to think of it, her oatmeal and her formula both contain iron, should I do something about that? I might make a new post, but do you have any other suggestions to help me support an unvaccinated 7 month old's immune system, health, and developement besides...
Hey thanks! Not sure why she got it, but I'm going to be watching her a lot closer. She only eats veggies (mainly carrots), she doesn't like fruit, and she gets oatmeal daily and sometimes mashed potatoes because she loves them so much. She doesn't get meat or egg yolks yet or any dairy. I was told yogurt might help her thrush since it has probiotics, but since she is on probiotics I probably don't have to worry about that. I'm going to look about coconut oil, and maybe...
Thanks for answering! I started myself on probiotics and will start taking coconut oil, would that be something that I could give the baby? Great idea increasing her babydiphilus. She does not nurse, so even though I could have it from kissing her, I don't have to worry about getting it on my nipples. Basically I need something to give or apply to her. She does do some solids, I thought about giving her some yogurt...
My seven month old has bad thrush, it just developed a few days ago, but has spread like wildfire, now it's horrible! We can't get the nystantin for it due to insurance issues, and searching for home remedies have pulled up a trillion ways to battle it, I'm just very overwhelmed. She doesn't nurse, she was taking her baby-dophilus until this last month, but got her started again on it yesterday, and I've steralized/washed with vinegar all her bottles/nipples and...
Rosy is 6 1/2 months old. Just in the last month or so her spitting up has gotten soo bad! It's literally every 5-10 minutes, not a lot, but consistent. Unfortunately she is formula fed. I haven't introduced any new food in the last week, so far she's had carrots, sweet potatoes, avocados, cottage cheese, and greek yogurt-plain. I give her probiotics in her bottle every morning. I don't know what I should do! Take something away? Add something new? Lessen up on the dairy?...
Quote: Originally Posted by mrs.t Asiago-Thank you for that link. I never thought anything of my brother's epilepsy until starting to research for my own son...now I wonder, could it have been related? Interesting and scary. Butting in, but my little brother had the same issue, one my family thinks was caused or aggravated by his immunizations. I don't vaccinate my daughter, one reason is because if my brother had bad reactions to the vaccines,...
That's ok and thanks! I think I might just bring a couple different ones, and change if I see fit!
Thanks! I'm not sure if I was aware that the mei tai could back carry. Our mei tai has top lined in black furry, do you think it would be too hot for being outside for a little while? It's about 90 degrees today...
I am marching in the pride parade today with my little peanut. It is for several blocks long in the heat, and then there is an indoor/outdoor festival and rally. I plan on bringing a little umbrella stroller, but will probably hold her most of the day. Rosy is almost 6 months old and just started hating being carried facing in, so that leaves she needs to be on my front facing out, hip, or on my back. I have a ringsling, a moby, a mei tai, a pouch sling, and an evenflo...
Oh, I'm totally going to pump more! I lost all my supply and had to go to formula with this one, so next time around I'm going to have a pump handy and get a large stash! Also, I want to babywear more, avoid the hospital, stay at home instead of work all the time, have a baby during spring instead of winter, do MUCH more skin to skin in the early newborn days, and cloth diaper from the start!