or Connect

Posts by Channelle

Ok, I'll try leaving the rise unsnapped, but I don't think the legs are adjustable. You're right, they could just be the wrong types...
At night I am/was using a prefold and Blueberry OS cover. Rosy has real chunky thighs, and I notice every morning when I change her, that they are really tight on her. Last weekend I changed her in the morning, and it looked like it was tight enough that it left a large welt on her outer thigh where the leg gusset was. A week later, it's still there! It's got a snap rise (I believe that's what it's called) and I have it on the medium setting, so the second row of snaps....
We have been co-sleeping with our 3 month old since day one. We both discussed this when she was newborn that neither one of us felt comfortable with her being in her bed in her room all alone, so it wasn't an issue for us. Fast forward to the last couple weeks or so, and I guess he told some ladies at work (we work together) and they are all telling him what a horrible idea that is and how we'll never get her out of our bed, etc. He also told his mom, and while she was in...
What we do is that I rock her to sleep, and I lay her next to DH in the bed and then go into the living room to pump/eat/watch tv/play on the internet/clean, etc. and he rakes care of her if she wakes up. I then go to sleep and do the night time parenting if there is any (she doesn't breastfeed and sleeps through the night usually. I wake up to check on her/straighten her blanket/move her binky if she spits it out). I get up before her usually, and leave her sleeping...
Thanks everyone, and JUGS that is so interesting, definitely looking into that!
Thanks Juvyson and Marnica! I will start her on probiotics then, I bought some made just for baby. I also will look into prebiotics, more milk plus, and breastfeeding challenges...
Thanks Juvyson and Marnica! I will start her on probiotics then, I bought some made just for baby. I also will look into prebiotics, more milk plus, and breastfeeding challenges...
Quote: Originally Posted by MommyMad If you have an hour to pump and want to increase your supply, I would do a power pumping session instead. What this is, is actually pumping for 10 minutes, then waiting 10 minutes and then pumping again for another 10 minutes. You would do this on & off pumping for an hour. It should trigger your body to produce more milk. You can do this whenever you feel like you'd like to increase your supply (like 2 - 3x per...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirrormonkey And Channelle, I really hope you get to nurse with your next one! Thanks!
texmati-she never nurses, just can't get latched. Thanks for the reply! Never thought to just keeping on the let down mode, i will try that! oh, rented a hospital one for the first month, but just spent all this money on a new PIS, I'll see if it helps first. thanks everyone!