or Connect

Posts by Channelle

crud. I didn't know what to do and I needed to wash them, so I just threw everything in. Including the hemp inserts. Now I'm searching and I read that hemp has to be washed separately...did I mess up everything? Someone please help! It's midnight and I don't have anything for my baby to wear!
Hi! Today I went to a cloth diaper boutique and finally got to buy cloth diapers! DD is 10 weeks and we've been doing disposables before this. Here is what I have, does it seem like a good start?2 GroBaby shell sets, each comes with one soaker pad 2 extra Grobaby soaker pads 2 hemp doublers for nighttime diapering 10 6 Motherease Bamboo onesize dipes 4 2 Blueberry Onesize covers 1 box bio soaker pads for when out and about and need the convenience of a...
Thanks! I bought a Zolo ring sling today, and OH MY GOD! I LOVVVVE IT! It's my first real baby carrier, and I've worn her in it almost all evening and she's snoozed and I got housework done! YAY!
Thanks so much! MamaKickyPants, that was super helpful! I'm leaning towards a BabyHawk, I like the idea that their are just ties versus having buckles...
Thinking I want one of these two, but can't decide. Is there any difference? Anything that might make me lean towards one or the other? (It's for a 2 1/2 month old who weighs 13 pounds, and I'm slightly on the large side, and want something really easy to put on) I'm also thinking about buying a ring sling while I'm at it...any suggestions?
Sorry it took me awhile to get back to this! Yes, my friend was too fragile to get down there, and even when she could, she couldn't hold him as he was in some kind of head bubble. Her husband could get to the nursery, but he wasn't there very often, he works all day out of town. But good news! Baby was released today! My friend is so happy to be able to be home with her two year old and her new baby boy!
Not sure where to put this, but just so upset! My best friend had her baby boy yesterday morning at 8 am and he's so cute. Really chubby! He was born with a collapsed lung and was rushed to the NICU. It is now 24 hours later, and she still hasn't been able to see him and hold him! Not even for a second when he was born! It just breaks my heart, and she's so upset and in lots of pain because of her emergency c-section. We're all worried about the baby, but I'm just shaking...
Hey thanks, I didn't think about googling for directions! I'll have to try that out on her! I forgot that I also have an Infantino Sling Rider that she will tolerate, but it's pretty uncomfortable to me...
i was actually thinking about a beco! I really like how they look. Would you recommend a beco or beco butterfly? A beco or a babyhawk mei tai?
Hi, I have a 7 week old baby, and as a belated gift my mother-in-law is buying me a carrier. I just don't know much about carriers and which one I'd really benefit from. I have worn my baby maybe 5 times since she was born, but definitely plan to start way more, I want her used to it because it's important to me to bond with her as much as possible since we aren't nursing! I don't have very good carriers, I'd like a nicer one! I have an: *Ultimate Baby Wrap by Parents...