or Connect

Posts by GoBecGo

Surely if fresh whole fruit is allowed then so are fresh whole veggies?  I mean like a whole carrot?   I don't see a problem with the list, my DD takes either an organic carrot (no need to peel) or a piece of fruit (she can peel her own oranges/satsumas/etc., she's 6 btw) every day.  She eats breakfast at 7.45am at the latest and gets lunch at about 12.40 (by the time she's actually eating).  She's a healthy weight, very tall for her age and walks a mile to and from...
Well, i once had a 54 day cycle (and wasn't pregnant) on the minipill, it messed my cycles up big time.   And i once got pregnant on the combined pill because of antibiotics, but the antibiotics (which didn't work and i was given a second course of - all for an STD i DID NOT HAVE (i had an e.coli UTI)) were teratogenic so i got pregnant but it was a blighted ovum which i miscarried at 9 weeks.  I didn't know i was pregnant until i miscarried so i've no idea if an HPT...
I don't know.     When i was a kid my mother ran a helpline for parents of ADD and ADHD kids.  They funded parenting classes (which were focussed on communication, fair consequences, firm boundaries and lots of fun between parent and child and NOT aggression, spanking, violence of any kind - think supernanny type stuff) and about 70-80% of the ADD/ADHD kids completely stopped their "problem" behaviours and came off their medication once the parents were using the new...
Thanks so much delightedbutterfly!   We have indeed weaned, she's not nursed since last week.  She's asked a few times but when i offer (on request) she just snuggles the boob then runs off the play, she never tries to latch.  She sometimes comes in with us in the later early hours (about 5am) and likes to cuddle up to the breasts in bed, but again, she never tries to latch she just seems to like laying there against them.   Times they are a changin'!   Now...
My laptop won't let me follow your link, but for me the line is where everyone is least inconvenienced.   A spineless person accepts inconvenience to avoid inflicting it on others, even when the others are being unreasonable.   A tyrant inconveniences others for fun or without thought.   I try to balance everyone's needs in a way that my kids are too young to do themselves - because when you're 6 your desire for your sister's sweets really MIGHT feel more...
Hang out with L.  Continue to keep your kids and J's apart as you have.  If she brings it up tell her frankly that the recent thing you WITNESSED was the 3rd time to your knowledge that her kids have been aggressive and someone else has tried to talk to her about it and she is clearly not interested in hearing it so you don't want to talk about it further because it only seems to lead to upset and not solve anything.  I don't think she (J) will bring it up, she already...
I had it with DD1 and DD2 but not this time, which i think is possibly because i was still nursing DD2 still until last Monday (she weaned! :().   FOr me there was no "cure" and it didn't mean anything, it was just some weird hormonal effect switching my breasts on to prepare for lactation.  I found squeezing the whole breast with my hand sometimes helped (as in pressing it back against the ribs or grabbing the whole thing and squeezing it gradually but pretty...
  Sorry OP, to drag your thread off topic again (though you sound like you've really figured things out for your guys now - i would say though, we have it "figured out" for us and we still sometimes have horrific dinner times!), but i never remember to respond to things like this out-of-thread...   I DID mean other half meemee, but you know i had to laugh at your post too because my eldest started school last August, and for about 4 months the other parents, seeing me...
Hmmmm....too annoying to pop horn through then assemble the whole thing...  Big slits and safety pins to keep them shut when the horns are in?
Can you try an old t-shirt?  One that is snug but not skin tight and quite thin...?  Just cut a slit (or two) for the backs of the horns to come through.  I did it when i was pumping for a friend after i had DD2 - you have to hold it in place while suction gets established, but then the tee is enough to keep it all in place.