or Connect

Posts by rainbowmoon

starting to craft holiday gifts with the kiddos!
I was anti playpen too until I had kids 17 month apart! both my older kids got soooo much use out of our pack n play at one time or another that I have already gottten a new one for this baby! (it's also a changing table) But we mainly have used it for naps (We cosleep and there's no way I'm leaving a baby alone on the bed during naptime nor am I going to sleep everytime babe does) or a place for the little one to play while I cooked or cleaned or showered or changed...
I am in the middle of planning DS 1st grade curriculum. So far we will be concentrating on; reading writing (spelling/phonics included) letter writing (As in actual letters, he loves to send letters he writes in the mail to people so I want to get a penpal maybe?) map reading/geography/very basic history/social studies various things for science more on money values- he has a little understanding but not a full grasp telling time-same as above math...
1. mop the floors every other day 2. scrub bathroom fixtures at least every other day someties daily for the sink. the tub and sauna get cleaned weekly. though I do scrub it out before I bathe or give the kids a bath. 3. clean the windowsonce a week 4. sweep the porch/patio/garage we don't have a garage. I Sweep the porch every other day (we use it daily) 5. clean out fridge and freezer as needed- I try to clean it out once a month and wi[pe it down 6. dust ceiling fans...
there is definitely alot of shaming surrounding pain meds in the natural birth community. it makes me cringe almost for those mamas who do choose pain meds. you are the one giving birth. it's YOUR birth! if you want pain meds (And didn't think you would) it's ok. I don't put people down for that. it's like if you broke your arm. some would need pain meds and some wouldn't. big freaking deal. I personally don't get all the self righteousness surrounding it myself. I had...
I usually get pound puppies. I would NEVER buy from a breeder because there are plenty of good dogs elsewhere IMHO. We got our current pup (pitty mix) from a friend but had to drive to Michigan to get her! She's a really good dog. To each his/her own but I also don't want a specific breed either. Mutts all the way!
this is the one I am considering, though I will look around a bit. (as an added bonus is it is cheaper than the trampoline!) http://www.bouncersdirect.com/Supers...-superstar.htm how long does it take to take these down? I don't want it to sit in the rain!
my kids want a trampoline but I am too nervous. does anyone have an inflatable bounce house? is it a good alternative? I am thinking about getting one for them and need feedback from those that have BTDT!
I get why you are upset but I think your approach is offending your friend. the dog is in her care now. what can you do to get her to spay it and help her feed it? I think there is puppy formula you can suggest to her. otherwise she needs to take the pup to a good vet ASAP because it could die. (had it happen to me with a pup from a puppy mill posing as the humane society-it was really stupid and many families lost their puppies too..it was heartwrenchig) our pup was...
I'm so very sorry for your loss mama. How awful for you. I'm glad you got to hold her in your arms for awhile.