or Connect

Posts by rainbowmoon

I am definitely on the fence. My DP however has baby fever! I'm going to be 35 one month from today. My kids are 3.5 and 5 yo. I would love more kids but it's just so nice now to be in this new phase I am not sure I want to do the baby thing again anytime soon. (and I love being PG and babies!) I just don't feel physically or emotionally up for it currently. So I am just torn.: We definitely don't use birth control at all so whatever will be will be! (though I have been...
I am sooo jealous of those getting tomatoes already!
do ya'll get to pick what's in your boxes or is it already assembled when you pick up? Our CSA is at a farm and we get a tote bag at the beginning of the season to fill up once a week (plus u pick)
I have never heard of this theory. interesting! Quote: Originally Posted by Viola I was curious what the 3 Fs were, so I googled it and found the 5 F's: fair, fat, fertile, forty, female. And 4 F's: fat, female, fertile, flatulent. And then another site listed fat, fertile, female, forty and then said fair is often added as a 5th. My sister was very young when she had her gallbladder removed, but it was after her second pregnancy, and I had heard...
my feeling is it's probably GI or disgestion related as you don't seem SUPER sick just have intermittent pain and heartburn. you never know with gallstones though! oh and gallbladder issues is considered a possible "side effect" of pregnancy. Before, during or after it's very common. (no lie!!)
property under 50,000 does not have to go through probate. (concerning the vehicles) whomever is next of kin can bring in the death certificate and sign an affidavit to register the vehicle in their name. (super easy, I have done it 3x) The house will definitely be fine to rent out! My probate lawyer told me to wait as long as possible to do probate period. Basically don't do it until you have to. The thinking is the debts will slide off the record and be forgiven after...
With mono the main symptom is feeling very lethargic and tired. I would cut out dairy and see if it helps. IME the low fat diet will make you feel better pretty quickly if it's gallbladder issues. Like in a few days. Now if it's gallstones you may just be passing them. But I really think you'd be sicker if it was the latter. When I had gallstones/gallbladder attack it hurt in the central and left side ONLY. It was like stabbing pains. It can present itself differently...
: Thank you SO much for these recipes! I am going to try them ALL this week! Quote: Originally Posted by laohaire I've been having a terrific time with my CSA! In fact we've already eaten all our food for the week except for the strawberries and peas we picked yesterday (and frankly, they are mostly gone anyway, eaten raw while we were still at the farm and on the way home). In fact, I'm afraid I'm going to miss the greens when the summer season...
I can't ever imagine doing this to any child of my own. How barbaric! My kids do not yet know how to swim though and they are 3.5yo and 5yo so way to old for this approach! : I did watch some YouTube videos and all the ones I saw (minus one where a baby cried a little) the babies all seemed pretty smiley to me. I thought it was pretty amazing to see actually! WOW! I have never heard of this! It looks a little questionable to me though.
I just wanted to clarify to the OP, that your Aunt's partner will not be able to sell the house if he is listed as a co owner with your Aunt until probate occurs. Sorry if I wasn't clear above.