or Connect

Posts by TinyBabyBean

Quote: Originally Posted by MayasMother I chose to not dry it out and to use it fresh and frozen in smoothies. I rinsed it and removed the outer membranes. Then I cut the placenta into chunks and placed into ziploc freezer bags (4-5 pieces a bag). I'm using one piece a day in a smoothie using my Magic Bullet. : I use milk, sorbet/yogurt, strawberries, frozen banana and bit of honeycomb. I don't taste anything difference. Placenta isn't like raw steak...
Congratulations! Beautiful and inspiring story. I love the part at the end about listening and how to tell fear from caution. I sooooo needed to hear that and I thank you heartfelt. I wasn't sure if you meant she was really born face up as in posterior? If so my previous birth was that way as well. It is funny how I have sort of thought of that as a mess up in the birth but all turned out well I suppose. Healing time was longer for me though because of hemorrhoids and...
My first two babies births were started with castor oil. Both were born floppy and bluish. Accupressure works great to start labor and you can do it yourself. Just search on the internet. I would not suggest castor oil to anyone. For what it is worth. I had one baby at 42 weeks 4 days and she was perfectly healthy. Unless you know the exact date you ovulated how can you know that is really your due date? You know? And even then every baby and every pregnancy is all different.
I would wait it out. I have been mildly disappointed in births where I helped get things started. All of my previous births were early or right on due date. However, my 6th daughter was born 42 weeks 4 days. I never expected I would ever go that far based on my other pregnancy and birth experiences. It turns out though that I think she wanted to choose her birthday and time. She was born 11/11/2007 at exactly 11:11 pm. If you have a feeling to get things started though I...
Quote: Originally Posted by A&A You may want to look into/research/ask your doctor about "low dose aspirin therapy" for preventing miscarriages (taking a baby aspirin a day). I sensed the same thing. I am great at sensing other people and not myself. hmmm...
Mine is: I am pregnant, due sometime this month. Baby gender, name, due date, anything I NEED to know? Thank you!!!
no one on here, really? am i on the wrong board for this?
I cannot remember the mama who helped me last time I was pregnant but she was close on for due date, right on for sex of baby, including the name, and the way she looked. I am looking for someone who can do a reading for me regarding my birth and baby. According to my last menstrual period I am due about September 13th and still I have no name or any idea of the baby's sex, etc. Hoping I find someone here. Thank you.
Yes, God willing. This will be my 5th Unassisted birth. My previous unassisted birth was my baby girl born face up in only 4 hours! Such a quick time I think for a little girl determined to be born facing the world. Unassisted birth is the best way I think.
I tried some eggs and cheese this pregnancy. Was over cheese at the first bite and eggs have lost their appeal. So, I am back to being fully vegan. I have had the itch to eat some free range turkey but haven't indulged. Oh, did try some fish and that set well. But, I am really liking Yves vegan ham slices on a sandwich. Boca burgers on a bun. My favorite is chocolate soymilk. Anytime I feel sick that seems to settle my stomach. I am guessing it is the protein in it and...