or Connect

Posts by sprout 1

"I am educating my kids, I mean I do my best to teach them wrong from right, but they are not puppets and will not behave like I would like all day every day" : I need to make a button or something! I'm really sick of my family expecting 100% perfect behavior from DS and if (when) he doesn't deliver, it's because my parenting strategies are wrong in some way. I don't want a puppet! I want a REAL boy!
NYC- I also bought some hpt's today, and I also felt a little self-conscious as I threw my box to the checker so I could fling myself at ds who was making a break for the automatic doors. I could just read the faces of the people behind me "yeah, lady, have another one while you're at it" and the like. Oh, then I tried to leave without my purchase. And, now it's burning a hole in my purse, I know if I go to it I'll have to open it... no no no I won't! must wait! But I...
oh I just remembered that I also got a big refrigerated jug of liquid calcium/magnesium stuff for my heartburn. It tasted kinda chalky but good in a way, and it was also supposed to help me fall sleep easier, according to my midwife.
Ok, I'm having this same sort of struggle with MY mother! When we're at her house, she kinda sits back and barks out "rules". All she cares about are her rules. She doesn't interact with us unless it's to yell at us for breaking rules. You get it. And I say "us" because I'm usually advocating for DS because her "rules" are totally not developmentally appropriate for him, and then I get defensive because it comes down to my job as parent to put the rules into action. She...
oh thanks so much bundlefishmama, now I'm going to be obsessing for the next freeking 2 weeks! 1 to 2 days, huh? How can I hold out till saturday? Let alone the 22nd! My left boob, normally called "baby milk" by DS (as compared to "mama milk" on the right, because it's a little smaller and less productive) is now the same size as the rt. and paaaaainful. NYC, I took papaya enzymes during my pg with DS, as I had heartburn sometimes. It tastes good and is safe. DH has...
Mavournin- I totally love to look at + hpt's. I'm planning to post mine when I get it! Countrymom- I would test now, but I have no control! It says on the box and other conservative places to test when you've missed AF but I know people have gotten + tests at 9dpo, depending on the test. And WOOO HOOO Elowyn! That thread-keeper stuff is giving me the heebie geebies Question- DS was nursing today and it felt like my nipples were going to rip off. Then he was...
I just USED your smilie to post this link: http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html To an organic advocacy video ala Star Wars! Cool!
: I also posted in "nutrition" but thought it also belongs here! http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html It's a Star Wars- themed organic advocacy video that you can pass on to friends or family. It'll keep their attention at least! May the farm be with you :LOL
: Yea I get to use the new smilie!! This is the funniest thing, check it out! "Store Wars" It's a Star Wars themed organic advocacy video. http://www.storewars.org/flash/index.html
ok, I'm soooo crashing the testing party on saturday! Since I'm the weird one who doesn't chart temps, I have no real idea when I O'd, although I did do the saliva-ferning thing this month just for fun. If I O'd on the day I had cramping and EWCM, I'll be 13 DPO, but if I O'd on the day logic tells me I'll only be 9 DPO. : logic shmogic, there's nothing logical about me ttc. I went through all the boxes of pregnancy/birth/baby stuff and held up the little onesies and...