or Connect

Posts by sprout 1

Ellymay! And all that talk about this month not being the month! Is that some kind of a trick or something, like reverse psychology for the egg? Congrats!
YEA NurseLaurie! Congrats. And Mom2Emerson. Sorry Hannahmom, those beasties got me a couple weeks ago, so their terrors are still fresh in my mind. It didn't seem to mess my cycle much, though. I've also read that it's supposed to clear up with the ph change at the start of AF. As for me, I had some spotting today (day 17) so I don't know what's going on. I should have O'ed within the past few days. Does anyone else ever spot (pink on TP) around O time? It's too soon...
wow now I'm dying to get jennifer loomis to photograph me WHEN I get pg. Is she reeeeeally expensive or what? We have family in seattle and may be moving there, so if she's not way over the top I'd love to be made to look so beautious. I totally feel the "want a baby when I see one" thing. At the zoo I was scoping out the baby humans and those pics really give me a fuzzy feeling. Don't know if it's helping or not, though. Does anyone do saliva OPT? My mom works at a...
I'm anxious to hear about all these possible bfp's! Too bad the garden is out of carrots, but hopefully I won't need any after this month : That's my illustrated timeline anyway, hopefully. Man, I've been super emotional for the past couple days, like I haven't been since ds was born. Then today I had some cramping on my right side, then later on my left (?) and super mega stretchy ewcm on the tp! That's freaking unbelievable for me, I haven't...
Was that Pandora who was looking for mama cloth? Found this on TP and thought you might want to check it out. New, never used mama cloth for cheap! http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=337040
That's what I meant about positive aspects. Not that they are always present in the actual birth, but that they can come later. I personally think that if I wasn't so vehmently opposed to and afraid of c/s because of all the horrible things I had heard/read during my pregnancy, the experience would have been a lot better for me. And I'm not saying that this would be true for anyone else, I just know it was for me. I had never heard anything positive come from a c/s,...
momma2emerson: Looks like a to me!!!! Yeah! Gas is also 3.50 here, and we're taking a trip to Minneapolis which is 3 hrs. each way. So we'll be gone today to sunday. We're going to the zoo and to the renaissance festival, so that's totally worth it to me! I never knew about FAM and I was wildly uncautious anyway! I remember being told that if semen was on someone's hands, and they touched your underwear, you could get pregnant. Or sex during AF will still get you...
I've also been going over this issue in the past 2 1/2 years since my traumatic birth with ds. I was all set for a homebirth but ended up with a c/s. I was convinced that everything I had worked for was ruined. All I had heard for the past 9 months was how horrible c/s are for babies, how important if not crucial a healthy birth is to a family, etc. and I felt like I did the worst thing possible to my son and my chances of being the best parent possible. He also wouldn't...
I used to have tons of cm but don't anymore. Probably thanks to ds who's still nursing. We conceived ds while I was kinda on the pill, although I did miss a week when I missed an appt. My mom's co-worker is 3 months along with her 3rd baby, and she didn't know until a few weeks ago because she was on the pill for the past few years. Isn't that just grand. It's evil. Here's my online carrot fertility shrine. Hopefully it can offer a little luck for everyone or at least...
NYCVeg- I haven't been lurking around for a while now because I've been having sort of the same problems I remember you had a while back? I had a UTI and was diagnosed with lymes disease (which is treated with massive antibiotics) so I've been on antibiotics for two weeks and still have at least one week to go. I've also been having major yeast problems due to the weakened immune system and antibiotics, but i've been treating it with kefir and garlic and acidophilous (sp)...