or Connect

Posts by sprout 1

that is another reason why I'm not really jumping to get him in preschool- I like having control over what he's exposed to and I just don't know what he'd be hearing (from other children and from teachers) when he's away. Of course he's going to be exposed to all that someday, but hopefully by then he'll have an understanding of our family values and beliefs and won't pick those things up from others, iykwim. We seem to be in the minority around here when it comes to...
oh, that's too bad Jessica, sorry. How's everyone else coming? Anyone run into problems or need clarification? Everyone else still on board? That makes 11 of us, should be a nice diverse necklace and plenty of beautiful blessings
Options! I guess I was missing the whole beauty of the arrangement and just seeing 'no more snuggling with ds EVER' DS doesn't like to snuggle during the day, it seems that something happens on his way down the stairs in the morning but when we're going to bed/waking up he's all about the cuddling. It does seem like a good idea now to have the *option* of two beds, doesn't mean it's always going to be me-baby, dh-ds but it's good to have the option. I talked with dh...
Has anyone had problems with... ah... over-inflating the rings and the seams breaking? As I mentioned, I bought a hexagon fisy pool that had been 'used once' off ebay I know probably stupid but it ended up only costing me $5.50, but anyway we blew it up as firm as we could get it and after it sat overnight the middle ring was gone and the top ring was 1/2 gone. The guy selling it swears up and down it had no holes when he shipped it, and I swear we didn't put any holes...
Wow thanks everyone for the replies! I will definately check out that book, Laura, thank you! My mom is very difficult- I have told her many times, and I've even written her a letter explaining that the social thing is HER issue, not mine, and that I'm not going to put ds through what she put us kids through regarding friends. We've also gone round and round about sugar and TV and she just doesn't seem to get it. She throws her hands up and does this whole guilt trip...
Quote: Originally Posted by pinkmilk when the mood strikes there is that empty bed just waiting for a dh and his lovely dw to sneek off to! Hmm now there's something dh would jump at I guess it wouldn't be so bad to have 2 beds!
we use cloth (now it's underwear during the day that sometimes gets "used" too) and sposies at night because not even THEY keep in ds's massive pees. Nothing can contain them, but sposies come close most nights
oh yes I needed to see that
We always save the cake for last. Usually goes food, presents while food is settling, cake. Then more cake.