or Connect

Posts by Poogles0213

“To me the grey area seems to be at what point are interventions necessary.” “The 'grey area' you refer to regards intervention is not grey at all when emerg-c-sec is vital for survival and good health of mom and/or babe there would be no hesitation in the minds of any woman I know, in fact many of them have had unnecessary c'sections.” The point when interventions are needed can certainly be a grey area. Our technology has only gotten so far on the road to predicting...
For everyone interested in what the $700 billion bailout really means and what you can do about the economic crisis we are in, please go to www.campaignforliberty.com (they just launched a new site today and are still working out a few bugs, but you can at least get started)
Quote: Originally Posted by kris10leigh Im going to get that book and if nothing else read it myself. . maybe if i can get him to take it it will sit til he reads it. At this moment i have tried talking to him even discussing getting help talking to some1 etc. . and im getting no where or it seems i am getting no where. we take 2 steps forward and 4 back. Im beginning to wonder if i left him alone all together if he would come around or is he going...
Quote: Originally Posted by Pyrodjm I have had horrendous swelling (all over, the pitting type) and climbing bp (136/85 two days ago) for the past few weeks. No other pre-e symptoms, yet. I am 37 weeks today and my midwife said that we will start natural induction methods next week to avoid full blown pre-e and save my homebirth. I'm 4-5 cms dilated so hopefully it works and I hope you make it to 37 weeks with your LO. Just wanted to mention...
Quote: Originally Posted by kris10leigh then he laid there quitely seemed relaxed just holding each other and then he said you need to leave. i dont want you here just leave. stop talking to me and just leave. stop hurting yourself and leave if you dont leave i will. i got up and he turned away from me i asked him what was going on he said he was done talking and for me to just leave. it hurt and i didnt know what to do i asked if he was going to lock...
Quote: Originally Posted by kris10leigh Hi. Ive been with my boyfriend for 5 months now and for the past 3 - 4 months he has broken up with me 4 times. Everytime he tells me i deserve better and things of that nature. Ive known something was wrong with him and he has known as well but neither of us knew exactly what it was. Also he always complains that we argue to much, but I never know why we are arguing and when i ask him y he is upset he tells me he...
Quote: Originally Posted by mild_adventurer I moved into a house that was totally decorated and furnished by another woman. My children and I have lived there for a year and it still doesn't feel like my home. Even my kids have said, from time-to-time that they feel like they're still "just visiting." They don't feel like they have the right to "get comfortable" there. I know it sounds harsh and unfeeling, but I'm frustrated that I can't make any...
Quote: Originally Posted by mommy_mini I am so frustrated! I have been trying to get copies of my medical records for my midwife and my OB office is being a pain. First off they asked me a million questions as to why I wanted them, to which I simply replied that "I would like to have them for my own records and personal reasons" (I can't bring up hb because it's not legal in our state). I mean they are all about me... what's the big deal?? I can...
Quote: Originally Posted by ann_of_loxley Do not ever watch Grave of the Fireflies. It is an anime but I cried for two hours after watching that film. I have never seen a more sad film in all my life! It doesnt even have a happy ending - it just ends leaving you in tears for hours on end. That movie IS incredibly sad...but SOO good. DH and I both cried like babies
Wow. I just read all the new posts to all you strong women! I have also looked to older women for the mothering I missed out on, but t the same time, I was so shy/scared/unsure of myself that I never really connected to these women...I think I was so terrified of being "abandoned" again. I remember absolutely aching to have a great connection with one of my professors at college - I thought she was just the COOLEST...but even though I did have a few revealing...