or Connect

Posts by hopelohman

Please join us at our January 2010 Monthly Meeting for an evening of community, support, and education. Peter Swanz will be sharing his insights on “Naturopathic Nutrition, Weight Loss, and Detox in the New Year”. LOCATION: Crescent Hill UM Church / 201 S Peterson Ave/ Louisville KY 40206 (on the corner of Frankfort Ave (2500 block) & S Peterson Ave). We will be meeting in the Quin Lounge on the first floor. DATE/TIME: 1/12/09 at 7 PM (Tuesday) AGENDA:
*Welcome
*HMN...
Please join us at our January 2010 Monthly Meeting for an evening of community, support, and education. Peter Swanz will be sharing his insights on “Naturopathic Nutrition, Weight Loss, and Detox in the New Year”. LOCATION: Crescent Hill UM Church / 201 S Peterson Ave/ Louisville KY 40206 (on the corner of Frankfort Ave (2500 block) & S Peterson Ave). We will be meeting in the Quin Lounge on the first floor. DATE/TIME: 1/12/09 at 7 PM (Tuesday) AGENDA:
*Welcome
*HMN...
Ladies, you may wish to join the LouisvilleAP Yahoo group -- 200+ local moms who discuss this kind of thing all the time. Corba's name has come up and the conversation is generally positive about him (I don't see him personally, though I may soon because I think my current pediatrician is about to "fire" me). Also, Dr O'Neil, a local chiropractor, keeps a list of local tolerant peds and sends out a vaccination awareness newsletter to local moms (you can ask to be added...
You can find local birth info at www.birthcarenetwork.com for the Louisville area. Good luck, Hope
FYI -- Please see their website for details: http://www.centerofessence.org/ Thanks, Hope Lohman
Please see the host's website for more information: http://www.centerofessence.org/ Thanks, Hope Lohman
Yes, the Louisville HMN chapter is active. We meet on the first Wednesday of each month in the evenings. Feel free to private message me if you have more questions.
In addition to LouisvilleAP Yahoo group, there's also a forum (www.louisvilleparenting.net). You can also find lots of holistic/green groups/business in the GreenList (www.greenlistlouisville.com). Good luck - Hope
Sorry Michelle, I haven't heard specifically about them either way. I think Dr. Snelling is a classical homeopath in Louisville though. You can find contact info for lots of local green/holistic/natural things in a PDF at www.greenlistlouisville.com. Good luck! Hope
Hello all, Just an FYI we will be having our April monthly meeting on 4/1 (this Wednesday) at 7 PM at Crescent Hill United Methodist Church (201 S. Peterson Avenue -- on the corner of Frankfort Ave). The topic is vaccination awareness and will be presented by Dr. Dana O'Neil, DC. Please join us. You can find more information about us and upcoming events on our chapter page at the HMN website (www.holisticmoms.org). Thanks, Hope