or Connect

Posts by TrishWSU

Cool tees! Now I want to do those for our girls.
Hmm, wondering if the full moon tomorrow is messing with us, both physically and emotionally. I also did not sleep well last night and am just grouchy and irritated today. On top of that I think baby dropped because all evening and today now I've had crampy pressure way down low, that lovely "need to poop but not really" feeling, and I keep having stabbing cervix twinges. Not fun feelings at all. I'm not even entertaining thoughts that this means anything will happen soon...
Taryn, I'm the exact opposite. I can sew most things, especially if I have a pattern to work from, but not very good at other crafty type stuff. And I have almost no imagination, lol! 
Congrats Kali and welcome Zephyr!!
Awe, that's too bad Lilac. Effacement is good though, people tend to overlook that it's just as important as dilation. You are definitely rockin this twin pregnancy thing!. Fingers crossed you won't make it to your Monday appointment.
Hmmm, we haven't heard from Lilac since this morning...fingers crossed that two Friday the 13th babies are making their way into the world! Taryn, no judgement here. Hopefully having an end date will give you some peace.
I finished up two more things on my list of "stuff I'd like have but not buy" lol. I made a diaper changing clutch for the diaper bag and a waterproof car seat cover/blanket.   Changing pad: (sorry for crappy cell phone pics)   I followed this tutorial but just used two big pieces of PUL with the batting in the middle  instead of messing with the seperate inner and pocket material.   Car seat cover:   This is just a big rectangle of PUL and flannel sewn...
Thanks Anablis, I've never heard of placental lakes before, even though apparently they're quite common. On the baby centre (UK) site it even says: Nice...although I haven't read anything that says they can lead to bleeding during pregnancy, I'll take it as an explanation as it eases my mind (I have a low-lying anterior placenta anyway so it seems reasonable that I could have bleeding if I had one of these lakes close to the edge of my placenta-at least it works in my...
Lilac, I hope you miss your appt this afternoon ;)   Rachael, fingers crossed this is the start for you. Unfortunately I was like for two days before things finally got going with my 3rd baby. Just try to relax and go with the flow. Once things finally started happening it was my easiest, most enjoyable so far.   Yesterday I was telling DP that if baby is going to come before Christmas them she needs to do it now, then he said something about not wanting her birthday...
I found some calcium lactate at Super Supplements. It was $10 for a bottle of 100 capsules. I also got some epo-I forgot how gross that stuff is. It always gives me nasty burps. My u/s went well today. Theres no sign of an abruption and the doctor said he sees no reason for me to not continue under my midwife's care. While I'm happy I haven't had an abruption, its a little disconcerting that they don't know what caused the bleeding and the blood clot. Baby girl is active...