or Connect

Posts by rareimer

I'm interested in this thread as well. I had my third baby three months ago, and had a uterine rupture and near bladder rupture. My ob told me I shouldn't get pregnant again, but now days if I did that he would take care of me, it would just be a high risk pregnancy. We most likely will not have any more, but I often wonder if we could. It's hard to find much info on it. Sent from MyPhone with TapaTalk
I had my third baby and third c-section 3 months ago.  I had a uterine rupture during my VBA2C attempt, but seemed to recover fairly well.  My postpartum bleeding lasted a little over 6 weeks, but it lasted til around 6 weeks with my other two babies as well.  Then two months after the birth, I had some red spotting, which I thought was maybe my period returning, but it was only for a day.  I'm exclusively breastfeeding, but she does sleep through the night, so it was...
I had my third baby and third c-section 3 months ago.  I had a utertine rupture during my VBA2C attempt, but seemed to recover fairly well.  My postpartum bleeding lasted a little over 6 weeks, but I think it lasted til around 6 weeks with my other two babies as well.  Then two months after the birth, I had some red spotting, which I thought was maybe my period returning, but it was only for a day.  I'm exclusively breastfeeding, but she does sleep through the night, so...
weird. I thought that was my period for sure. I bleed for over 10 DAYS. so I thought maybe it was just weird since I'd just had a baby. Then, a week or so later, I have sex and I'm spotting again for a few days. It stops again, and now again, I'm spotting. Mostly brownish, but some red. Baby will be 3 months old in 2 days. Is this normal? Could it be from the rupture? Think I should be concerned? Sent from MyPhone with TapaTalk
Well, I'm not sure what that was but now I've most definitely got my period. Ugh. Just had that one bit of spotting and then nothing, but last night the heavy bleeding started and hasn't stopped. Hate it. Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
Good for you!  That is awesome!   I had a freezer stash with my first baby that I never used, and ended up donating it to a mom I knew who was adopting a baby.  She was going to try to induce lactation, but wasn't successful.  But between my milk and the milk of several other moms we knew, her baby ended up getting breastmilk for quite awhile, which was awesome for him.  It was very rewarding!
I'm almost 9 weeks...my postpartum bleeding stopped around 7 weeks or so.  I was wondering if that could be it, but it was red, so I thought it must be AF.  But if nothing else happens, I'm guessing that is what it was?  I was lifting a bunch of heavy stuff a couple days ago.
Or at least I think that's what it is?  Some red spotting, and today nothing. 
Exactly 2 months later, I got my period back today.  Unfair.  Dislike.  That is all.   Although I guess it explains why I've kind of felt like murderizing my family the past few days...
I am very against vaccination.  My daughter was vaccinated on schedule until she was a year old, and I finally did some research on it.  I think it's possible she may have been injured by her 2 month vaccines, as it was shortly after that she started screaming and vomiting constantly--for almost 3 years.  She couldn't even eat solid food til she was 2 1/2.  She has Asperger's, and I think vaccines may have something to do with it.  She definitely changed after those 2...