or Connect

Posts by CrunchySmurf

DW decided she wasn't ready to have a baby after all. And not really sure that she even wants to have one. I am really struggling with this. And it feels so unfair. When we decided last May that we were ready to try, it was b/c *she* really wanted to try. I had wanted to for a while, and now she was ready. She brought up, and she strongly pushed for it. I warned her then that I knew I would get really attached to the idea, so I needed her to be sure. Very, very sure....
So, you can take us off the list. DW isn't ready.
So, AF arrived. That was disappointing. And now... now, we're taking a break. We've agreed to re-assess after a month off, but it was a reluctant agreement and I think we're looking at a much longer break.
So, I just don't even know what is up with me. My temps have been nice and high the past three days, after a dip below coverline at 6DPO. Yesterday, I felt strongly that AF was imminent, I felt very period-y. Not feeling that way today though. I'm back to kind of twingy feeling -- an odd feeling that I also had 5-7DPO, can't really describe it, but I've never felt anything like it. Today, I have had copious (aka LOTS AND LOTS) of EWCM. What's up with that? So, I'm...
INDIGO!!!!! Big, HUGE congrats!! How exciting! AFU, we can be moved to TWWing. This is so, so hard. I guess there really is no preparing for your first time. I'm swinging from being wildly ecstatic and totally hopeful that we were successful to feeling quite certain we missed. Even FF is giving me a low score. Rationally I *know* the odds are stacked against us, especially for the first time. But reality just doesn't help when it comes to emotions. DW is feeling...
I know everyone has their preferences and it is going to vary widely, but I'd love some input to get me started. I don't have as much free time as I would like (who does!) so researching dipes is taking a back seat to other things. I know the biggies that are important to me, I just don't know the best fit to match me. Wanna help? *I do not want velcro. Snaps or pins/snappis are equally fine. *They need to be organic. *Based on my experience with mama cloth, I...
So, I've been a little AWOL lately... just insanely busy. But... can you move me to waiting to O? We had our first insem Friday night, and we're having round two tonight. We have three more planned. I am so freaking nervous and waaay excited!
Thank you both!!
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunchySmurf We're going to interview our most likely midwife on Friday afternoon. I'm afraid I'm going to overwhelm her with all my questions. So... how much is too much? : My list comes to about 3 pages... typed. : We have 45 minutes scheduled for our consult, fwiw. I just wanted to say thank you SOOOO much. Though I didn't get a chance to respond before our meeting, I was able to read your responses. It was...
Quote: Originally Posted by EthansMom Just FYI the April Birth Matters meeting will be about waterbirth! Thanks Smurf for your kind words.....it was awesome getting to know you guys. It was great meeting you too! Can't wait for the next meeting!!