or Connect

Posts by grumo

wow Magella. So many resources. Thanks a bunch.
I posted this in Nighttime Parenting, but it quickly got bumped way down without much notice (I did get 1 recommendation). I am thinking most people who regularly sped time in the sleep forum are working through those baby and toddler issue. So, I'll repeat here: Can anyone recommend a book for helping me teach my daughter to fall asleep? She's never been a very good sleeper, but these days not matter what we try it seems like it takes 2 hours of laying there for her...
Can anyone recommend a book for helping me teach my daughter to fall asleep? She's never been a very good sleeper, but these days not matter what we try it seems like it takes 2 hours of laying there for her to fall asleep. I'd like to try some meditation type techniques with her and try to help her turn her brain off to sleep. She's 8.
Darn Darn Darn. They were so sleezy and you know their relationship is a hoax. I think that little forehead kiss there at the end was the only kiss on the whole show. Wow, Charla and Mirna's little airline switch was brilliant! With that they gained a ton of respect! Interestingly, I also enjoyed Dustin and Candice's fight. Wow, I'd like to be able to fight that calmly! I just really wish the outcome had been different. I can't imagine that there were two less deserving...
I thought there are usually 3 non-elims. Haven't we already had three this season? (The Guidos, U&J, and D&E, right?)
Quote: Originally Posted by whateverdidiwants I watched last night now that Romber are gone. Teri and Ian irritated me, as did Danielle and Eric. For some reason Charla and Mirna don't annoy me nearly as much as the Beauty Queens do. I still love Uchenna and Joyce, and Danny and Oswald. The rest I'm indifferent about. Last night C&M got a really good edit. In previous shows they've been oh so the world is against me, we can't tust those...
Quote: Originally Posted by Starr I really wish Charla and Mirna had left. They are such hypocrites. Saying she's a lawyer so she can tell when people are lying, umm hello? you followed them down the path. That was so clever on Amber. And come one asking why they lied? Its a GAME people. Then they kept calling them b*&^%. Ugh, get them off already. The other part of this that really bugged me was that Amber then ied again about it. Why didn't...
boy, though, I'd really not like to have to listen to Charla and Mirna anymore. They are far more unpleasant than R&A. Mirna's a lawyer? She can't handle a lick of stress.
okay the fish thing looked difficult, but really, when are they going to do harder stuff?
Quote: Originally Posted by lckrause I love Rob & Amber. So there. I hate to say that so far I'm liking R&A this time around as well. They aren't folks I'd like to be frineds with, but they play smart and so far they haven't played dirty. And I have a feeling they are going to win every leg. Boy, nothing so far has actually been hard this season. I thought last season was great because the tasks were actually difficult. Not so far this season.