or Connect

Posts by funkymamajoy

A picture is only about 1 second of their days. And you can't see the rest of the house (which I imagine is a complete diaster). I don't want to straight up say that mommy bloggers are lying, but there's a lot of omission happening.
We use a preschool through our city's rec program, its $75/month for preschool and $96/month for pre-k and there are scholarships available. Its 2 days a week for 2- 2 1/2 hours.    We also have CA's First Five preschool available, if you qualify its free. Its 5 days a week.
I don't have an answer for you, but my DD is obsessed with princesses too. It what she likes right now and it makes her happy. I'm just hoping that she grows out of it by jr high.
I don't think anyone was trying to say that you should give those things up, but that you can if you want to. Sometimes, our choices can begin to feel like obligations and giving ourselves permission to make other choices can help us realize what is or isn't really important.   And good luck tonight.  
 You can change your mind about things, especially if it makes you happier. Don't worry about living up to ideals. I hope you can find a break and I really hope that you have someone in real life that you can talk to.  
But its okay, because they grow into adults and parents like us.  
We have a loud house. I think you can hear us from down the street. My extended family is loud, DH's extended family is loud, my kids come by it naturally.
many potted plants my walls are covered in marker DH painstakingly sorted probably millions of cards (I'm not kidding, it took him over 10 years to collect them) and DS#2 dumped the whole thing on our bedroom floor there are knitting needles in my wall 2 cellphones lots and lots of broken toys lots and lots of broken dishes and glasses a pair of my glasses
We're planning our first one and I'm so freakin' excited about it!!!   Our kids are 6, 4, and 2 1/2; my mom will come to my house for the weekend. Honestly, it was easy arranging for her to watch the kids (she only lives 2 miles away) but we're still undecided about what to do with the dog.
Here you go: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6881086/1/Bert_and_Ernie_Adventure_It There's more but this had a safe for kids/work rating.