or Connect

Posts by rebecca03

Hi everyone, I havent posted here in quite some time. I am curious to know if anyone has any good daycare recs for the northeast abq area? Thanks in advance!
I have very thin, fine, unmanageable, stubborn hair. From the pics,kinda like yours. It was pretty long (almost waist length) and i finally got fed up with it. Now, i'm coming up on a year of super short hair. I LOVE it. It takes less than five min to style, literally hop out of the shower and throw.some product in it. If you don't want to go super short, you could do one of those short in the back long in the front styles. Or, maybe a pixie cut with a new color?
http://www.softstarshoes.com I haven't tried their winter boots, DD loves their mocs, though. They're very flexible, sheepskin lined....very nice. They're also a bit pricey, but they are made in america by adults, and they're a very earth conscious business. The shoes are really durable btw.
Hi there!! I miss the ddc threads, but they wouldn't go very far after awhile. Anyway, dd is 20m and i can't believe how much she learns on a daily basis. She has a whole bunch of words and phrases and she still babbles. She loves to climb, run, all that good play...she also loves the pool. Eating is on and off, some days she is a bottomless pit, other days she grazes. She's had a potty and panties for quite some time but we haven't officially started potty training....
Hi there!! I miss the ddc threads, but they wouldn't go very far after awhile. Anyway, dd is 20m and i can't believe how much she learns on a daily basis. She has a whole bunch of words and phrases and she still babbles. She loves to climb, run, all that good play...she also loves the pool. Eating is on and off, some days she is a bottomless pit, other days she grazes. She's had a potty and panties for quite some time but we haven't officially started potty training. She...
Thanks for the replies. We have definitely decided against getting the chihuahua. Nice dog, just not the right time. I'd rather get a shelter dog anyway.
A few nights ago DP brought some friends over that have a 9wk old chihuahua for sale. She was a very sweet dog, and we have been talking about getting one. DD loves dogs, absolutely loves em. Most of her dog experience is my mom's 1yr old terrier mutt. DD is good with the dog, but i did read that younger children can be a little tough on small dogs ie. tripping over them, falling on them. Anyway, i was wondering if anyone has any advice pls? DD is 20mo, btw.
Quote: Originally Posted by daisymama12 I LOVE it, it looks great on you! Do you think it works without product? I don't like the feel of it in my hair. I also think I might need to re-pierce my ears, or wear a bit of makeup with a haircut like that, because you are really front and center, if that makes any sense. I also like this ... I'm a little nervous about going ALL the way short. I've done it before and loved it, but done it before and thought...
Do it!! It'll grow back, it's just hair I was so sick of my hair, it all had to go. I'm so happy with it, no more blow drying, straightening, curling, ponytails, all of that stuff. It's great, especially when DD only gives me a few minutes in the bathroom by myself. I can just glob up my hair, wash my hands and get going.
I cut all my hair off, and I loooove it. It's maybe an inch and a half long. I do use styling product though, just a little gob of Rough & Ready by Sexy Hair. It's like glue, I go against one of my cowlicks, so I have to use something strong. It takes less than five minutes to style my hair, and I can do it without having to dry my hair. I need to go find a good pic of my hair.... found one: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3900886_n.jpg