or Connect

Posts by Jennah_Gole

I'm starving all the time too....and all I have been eating is junk....I keep trying to regulate myself and try to eat better but when I get famished I grab the worst things.  I hate to admit it but I'm actually starting to gain more weight and for someone who is already overweight this is a nightmare.   I'm hoping to start exercising soon once I mentally prepare myself....hopefully soon .
You know my doc said the same thing and I was shocked.  She said this because my bleeding stopped and then I had premenstrual cramps and back pain and then had period like bleeding that lasted for 5 days then stopped.  This happened at around 32 days post partum so she says expect a period next month around the same time....we will see unless the breastfeeding stops my period which happened with some of my kids.
I have it on my left inner thigh closer to my knee and its exactly as you described sharp, sudden pain and I am also worried its a blood clot but the doc brushed me off at my 6 week appointment and said no way!
I'm loving this thread and I'm guilty of alot of things that I have read so far.   This is my first child that I have submitted to giving him the pacifier when I think he needs it and actually trying these home remedies people talk about for gas.  The last home remedy I tried was boiling a couple leaves of mint with a pinch of cumin and letting sit till its warm and giving it to ds.  I had more than one momma tell me this worked for their baby.  So I decided to try...
Okay Im in toooo.....I havent been on because I'm so depressed about this weight not moving an inch.  I told dh not to come near me because I'm not mentally or physically ready to have sex.  Its mostly because of how my body looks.  Im just not confident at all.  He understands and we are okay with this arrangement for now.   But at delivery I was 220 pounds.....now Im at 206 and the weight hasn't dropped except 2 pounds in the last month!!!   I need to be around...
x
Thanks everyone....ever since we got home I have been so paranoid about ds.  I don't even wanna bathe him cuz I'm so afraid he will catch a cold.    How is everyone sleeping?  My ds is very mellow and calm but doesn't sleep well like most newborns.  He sleeps best on top of me but once I put him down give him ten minutes and he's up again.  So sleep-wise I haven't been getting much.  Just wondering how everyone is coping in that area.  I wake up so irritable and...
  :) thanks we just got out today.....first they said he had to be on 7 days of antibiotics even if all the tests came back negative.  So I said fine....then last night poor ds started screaming from the IV.  I noticed that somewhere it was leaking and I showed it to the nurse who was like okay its just a loose connection and proceeded to screw all the connections and make sure they were all tight.  Ds was fine for awhile and then came time for the antibiotics and I woke...
Awww thanks guys for all the hugs -- I really felt them and needed them.   baby_cakes: going to weekly chats is fine by me....sorry to hear about Nora....my dd who is turning 4 in December is also having trouble and peeing before she gets to the bathroom.  She also decided that she wants to nurse again and I thought she would be grossed out by the breastmilk so I let her taste it and she was like yummy!!!!  And she proceeded to tell me how one breast was for her and...
Amazing how quickly this thread increases in size!!!   I haven't been on for about 7 pages and thats because ds got a high fever of 39.6 and I rushed him to the ER.  He had just turned 3 weeks old. Ds was hospitalized and that meant I was hospitalized with him since we are bf'ing.   It was a very hard time in the ER as the dr explained its dangerous for babies under 2 months old to get fevers this high and they would have to run all sorts of tests including a...