or Connect

Posts by AKislandgirl

Hi~ I haven't posted in ages. Enjoying new baby bliss along with some added chaos. Today is Dh's first day back to work although only a half day. Thankfully he will be doing half days for 2 weeks. I'm not ready for 3 kids solo!! But we are doing well. Cormac is a totally mellow baby. His sisters adore him and are doing well with the new addition. Maeve was full of tantrums for a few days but has really settled down and is back to her old happy self. I'll have to share my...
Everr: So sorry to hear about you mom. So much love and light Mama. It has to ease up for you sometime soon. Really! Mal: How are you doing? I just read about you going nextdoor to your sisters house on fb. It must be wonderful to have each other close by! Cindy: Big change for your mom! I hope she settles in quickly and is a nice help and support for you guys! Nilla: I hope you start feeling better soon! Can you get a pregnancy massage?! I had one last week and wish I...
Mal, you continue to be in my thoughts. Love and light to you.
No experience with that Courtney but I say trust your gut!  
Fiona's Christmas- ice skates, dress up, some books, a new shirt, and a russian nesting doll. We may also add a tool kit with a hammer, screw driver, and wood scraps. Other ideas that I think will wait for her birthday are a new game, lunch box and a sewing kit. The kids always get new jammies and an ornament from the Solstice Fairy. Nilla- your job sounds intense! I hope you feel like you are in the flow soon. I'd be nervous about exposure too!   Cindy- sorry to hear...
I have been MIA for longer then I intended. Hope you are all doing well. I think about you often. We south for a month with family which was nice. The girls loved having cousin time! Fiona had a pretty hard time coming home. First sick for a week with high fevers and then lots of behavior problems. Adjustments are hard for her. She was great on the trip and let it all out when we got home. I was in tears a lot. It was pretty rough. Slowly getting back to our home rhythm...
paying the utility bill is really sweet. A great way to pay it forward! Sounds like your girls are both in great places! just wanted to check in quickly to report that we had the ultra sound today. Baby wasn't very cooperative in showing the bits until the very end when he finally moved he little foot! A boy! We are so excited! :) Not going to put it on fb yet until DH can call his mom this weekend. But I can't keep it in!
ooh, maybe we could pull off the Bellingham one. Maybe Starling too! What bookstore?
mal- so glad to read your updates! And glad Owyn's surgery went well!! Cindy- High Tea and dress up sounds like so much fun!! Erin- Can we find your book tour schedule somewhere. We are heading to Whidbey Island a week from Tuesday and will be there for a month (with week 2 spent on the OR coast). Maybe our paths will cross! Starling I should get in touch with you too! My kids suck at car travel so we shall see how getting to and from OR goes before I can commit to...
  oh Mal! So sorry Mama. So hard to be in that position. I wish you some strength in the time ahead. I really hope you can get the counseling. Sending you hugs Mama!