or Connect

Posts by sweetsunshine85

Hey all, this is legitimate. I got into it through my Mom, who has used the products for years. If you are interested in making money at home, I have partnered up with a first class green wellness company that specializes in helping families create residual income. I can set up an online overview to show you about this organization and how we earn money from home.   ISO: Motivated team members to start Online advertising/marketing and setting up customer...
I've been busy too, working two jobs, trying to pack up and get moved out, looking for a new place to live, dealing with insane amounts of drama and being super sick. Right now I have a sinus infection, bronchitis, a severe ear infection and throat infection. Its been kinda hectic!
Where is everyone????? No one has posted in weeks!!!! EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a mess! I am in so much turmoil right now, I don't know which way is up! I need a strong drink and a big hug!
Wasn't the rule changed to only fun, funky knee socks????
Yes, witchy, its my site. My uncle died of cancer two years ago and so I've decided to do the Bald is Beautiful event next year in his honor and spend the time between then and now raising money for our local cancer center.   I am so angry right now! I just got home a short while ago. My housemate gets home, walks in the door and starts freaking yelling at me about the *^*^&$*(()&$(*(&$## dishes. Losing her sh#t at me! Which of course made me come down and ask why...
http://inmemoryofuncledave.webs.com
heck yeah! Music, drinks, moonlight, dancing, cake...what more can you ask for?
Sounds like a perfect night!
 Majik, you have inspired me to actually drink and dance under the moon IRL tomorrow. I would love some of your Bailey's. DoK, welcome back! Drinks all around! Make mine a triple!