or Connect

Posts by cabbitdancer

Jodie, we also love Brave, but the bear scenes still scare my daughter, who has seen it quite a few times.   Wow, Granola. I hope that things turn out for the best, tomorrow. It sounds like a real rough situation for those poor kids to be stuck in the middle of. :(
I have to add my praise to those giving props to the chiropractors. I totally attribute my fabulously (almost) pain-free weekend to my adjustment last Thursday.
Great big hugs for you and your family. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
ELVs delilahbeau! Looking forward to a happy update!
Congrats, cactusita! Looking forward to more yummy baby pictures! :D
Very sweet picture. Such a tender moment. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! Here's hoping for many more baby cuddles and a going home date in the near future.
I've had a wonderful weekend. I felt well enough yesterday to go out to the barn with my bestie and help brush out her pony's crud-encrusted coat. Today, I had a very boisterous crew over to celebrate our Bun's impending arrival. We got a lot of fluff, both new and hand-me-down, which is very exciting! Lots of good food, including my very first attempt at deviled eggs, and good company made for a very enjoyable afternoon. My daughter's room, however, is a sight that...
That is a very sweet picture, WLL! Awwwwww! Congrats, Buko!
  LOL That's so sweet. :D
Wow, writermama! What wonderful friends! :D I am so glad your day has turned out so well.