or Connect

Posts by TexasMum

I don't know. I think they all sit transverse at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if the baby breakdanced in a complete circle seconds after the midwife checked. I never thought they stayed in one position for too long. At least mine never did. My babies turn head down at about 32 weeks and from that point they stay put. I think it might have something to do with amniotic fluid volume too. I had polyhydramnios last pregnancy and there was no limits to what that boy...
Midwife says the baby is transverse.
I am doing hypnobabies home study. I have heard from a lot of other women that have done both the Hypnobabies class and the homestudy, that they benefited much more from the home study. 
Wow you'd think the consignment places would want to clean up the clothes so they look spiffy and sell! Even though I knew the place I went to washed up their stuff, I still washed everything again once I got it home to get that disinfectant funk out of the clothes.   I have a spandex type tank top from Motherhood that I got back in 2007 that works good for swimming. I am in the same boat as you as far as sports bras though. I wish I could find some in a store that I...
I'm a 38G myself, and I think I will be wearing a tanktop with a maternity swim skirt. I don't even want to set myself up for the pain of swimsuit shopping with such melons right now. I do see lots of cute ones at motherhood and target for very reasonable prices though. I did buy one maternity swimsuit from consignment that is the Mimi Maternity brand during my last pregnancy. The bottoms fit but of course the top didn't. I don't think theres anything wrong with buying a...
21w3d
Welcome March! Spring is already on the way for some of us, but still a distant thought for others. I know it's still 20's and 30's here. I can't wait till it gets warm! That means I will be getting closer to meeting my baby! Just wanted to get the chat thread started for the week. I know our weeks are kinda off as far as starting the chat thread but whatever. I think life is kind of a blur right now in general!   Baby is sitting breech right now. Thanks to my...
Great to hear!!
I have gained 14 pounds already. I'm not trying to limit myself though. I am on the Brewer Diet and it's A LOT of food. Way more than I normally eat. 1st pregnancy I gained 60 pounds, 2nd pregnancy I gained 19 pounds and 3rd pregnancy I gained 40 pounds. With the exception of the first pregnancy, I lost ALL the pregnancy weight within 7 days of giving birth. Reason I didn't lose the weight so fast with my 1st, was because I didn't breastfeed very long. (I was 18 and had...
Thanks Prothyraia. I have had what I conclude as being severe PSD in all of my pregnancies. By around 30 weeks, I am hardly able to walk. I have tried belts and the chiropractor but the only relief I have ever found was delivery. I bought the book and I am excited to see the suggestions.