or Connect

Posts by AfricanQueen99

Nursing Mother Lot (I would really love to keep them all together to mail): match found Gray Baubulz nursing tank - size L.  This is the kind that has a large opening down the side to offer the breast.  You'd want to layer over it. Cream Leading Lady nursing bra - 36C/D/DD.  Front opening, but it's to be used while sleeping so the front offers a TON of give so you just pull the whole cup down to nurse.  Like this -...
I've made a ton - use some, gifted some, auctioned others.  Like a PP, I prefer to use thrift store sweaters and upcycle mine.  It's probably more work, but I was making them as time killers - so it worked!   I probably have 6-8 balls in my dryer.
I have these items available – all from a house with a dog.   Baby Shoes: Carozoo (12-18 months) – brown soft soled with star cutouts (absolute play quality) match found Robeez (12-18 months) – light green soft soled with three pink flowers (absolute play quality) match found Robeez (12-18 months) – blue soft soled with five cars (well loved, but tons of life left) match found Robeez (6-12 months) – cream soft soled with Rudolf the Reindeer (used, a little...
I have found that it's easiest to send an email before the event and provide basics as well as requesting only one gift per child.  For example, I list all my kids separately and note things like clothing size and favorite articles of clothing, what they're into, toys they would like (with Amazon links!!), ideas for "dates" with the kids (take out for frozen yogurt, another out to a movie), etc.  Then I also say something to the effect of "The kids really love doing fun...
We didn't move. As lovely as Seattle is, it just wasn't our town. We had a great time and some amazing food, though!
Thanks so much for all the replies.  Since I posted this we got a full-on diagnosis for the youngest - the oldest also tested positive (middle kid and I are negative, husband hasn't gone in for his blood work yet).  I've also 100% deglutened the entire house and my car.  We're on the complete diet and doing well.  I'm still struggling with getting meals ready.  I really need to meal plan, but I've been saying that for years and never gathered up the motivation to do...
Hello.  My baby girl (19 months) was completely average size until she dropped to 3% at 12 months.  This diagnosed her as FTT and she's still in that percentile this week at her 18 month well-baby visit.  The Ped called in for blood work - thinking it was thyroid issues as I had thyroid cancer and my husband is hypothyroid.  Turns out her celiac test came back at 100+ (when it was supposed to be under 4).  I'm waiting to receive a copy of the blood work so I'll know the...
Is that icing?!  OhMyGod!  I so need a cake right now!!
It's official - IOWAORGANIC has done more in one week than I've done the entire year!
Congratulations! My youngest two are two years apart - same birthday and everything! It's great now, but was the hardest year of my life with two babies needing two separate things. Get loads of support!