or Connect

Posts by camprunner

My amazing huhusband does this for me. He uses the dehydrator and puts it outside.   I've been really crampy today and saw a tiny speck of blood this morning which I'm hoping is just from night before activities because we are NOT ready.  I'd like for her to come after April 1st and around her due date on April 5th would be great. Beyond that I'm afraid I'll get discouraged.
Other than an hour of bh here and an hour there when sitting, I have no signs of impending labor at all BUT my second child came out of no where so we shall see. Hopefully we shall see her come around her due date.
JennJenn: Sounds like you will have the baby within three days or so. That's what's always happened with me (well once, one was out of no where , and the other was just light contractions FOREVER).   BMCNeal: I sort of understand where you are coming from. I have only had panic attacks in pregnancy but my belief is that it is because I'm more sensitive during that time. I"ve started to realize the attacks were coming from problems I have with my DH and not trusting...
Went back and looked through the gender neutral clothes. We seemed to be set except for baby girl/ gender neutral summer/spring outfits so I went to the consignment shop today and got 5. It was fun being able to pick out what I wanted with the help of my daughers.  I do have a small load of things in the wash that I'm hoping to get stains out of but we will either be fine with out it or she can wear it around the house.   On the other hand, some birth supplies I...
That's what I thought and was actually told by my first homebirth midwife but I've been doing more research since then and honestly if you are transferring due to complication from thick merconium, a c-section could actually make that worse.  There are other things too such as a maternal fever. I don't know if that's an automatic c-section?  I seem to learn a little more each time I have one about the potential complications.  All of them a very low chance of happening...
For at home, I don't write one because I've always trusted the midwives I've used at home and we've discussed a lot of things ahead of time. I don't feel that I've discussed as much with this one but she was there last time and I still trust her.    I feel that if I'm in my own home and we feel the need to transfer, I've never heard of a midwife holding a family at home at gun point or blocking the door.  I also tend to be more relaxed at home and not sweat the small...
This is the one that I used last time.  I had to have copied it from somewhere and added and subtracted some stuff.  I may have found it here :)  I did not end up needing it and decided not to write one this time.   Transfer Plan Mother:                                   Father:                                       Baby: Expected Due Date:  May 30, 2011 Practitioner: ______________, CNM Our primary goal is a healthy mother and healthy baby. We believe birth...
Cananny: Those boys are so cute!!! Congrats on having the first one come home.
It does put you at much higher risk when it shows in the urine :(  Someone was telling me (or maybe I read it ) that they just had the IV periodically throughout labor and could still move around.
  So how many times do you do the suppositories and how early?  I'm terrified that we are going to end up unassisted and we are preparing (due to a busy time in the area and our midwife needing to leave town for a very good reason) but dh really doesn't have the reaction time to be able to help if something didn't go right or if I needed assistance.  Like I don't think he could even dial 911 in a somewhat timely fashion should he need to.   In other news, I just had dh go...