or Connect

Posts by LDSmomma6

to Pocatello, ID! He is going to be a missionary for our church, and will be in the Pocatello area for 2 years. He is 19. He is so excited about going! He leaves here on August 5th. I just hope all the momma's up there will be so nice to him! : He has never lived in : weather before, so we are trying to determine what he needs now or later. Been almost a year since I have been on... Life has been good. Ups & downs, but that's normal. Still only 7 children......
I've BF all 7 children in the Texas heat, and wore G's. I guess because I am used to it and don't make a big deal out of nothing? My mom nursed/wore G's with all 8 of her children in the Hawaii & Alabama heat, and back then there were only 1 piece G's! Be thankful with what you have, and everyone (not this post... but all mommas in general) needs to quit bellyaching about nursing & G's. :
Hi y'all. Just stopping by after months of not posting. I had to quit cold turkey. It was time. Anyway, things here are good. Baby is now 15 months old, and walking. He and 4 yr old got tonsils out last week. Both are doing great now. Oldest graduates from HS next month. Off on his mission next year. Yikes-o-la! Loved loved conference, especially Elder Ballard's talk. Diabetic son finally got an insulin pump, and it's made our life so much easier. I'm in the...
Oh, geez...I forgot to add the after the part that I'm not listening. : And we are AP too, and we have serious health issues too, but for some reason I always get to church on time. : Do I judge the people who are late? No! I was just doing a joke. Jeez. Lighten up. I sure hate to see what some of you will be like when your kids get older.
Hey y'all! Can't believe I have been off this long, but I have too. Just have too. Just thought I would come in today and delete everything before being asked to be "turned off" (maybe in a few days...just to catch up for old times sake). I saw the segment on Fox News about the missionary calendar. Did not like the attitude of the 2 talking. Didn't like the hair style of the "model". I swear if my 17 yr old son was to do that in 2-4 yrs, I'll disown him...
Today was President Faust's funeral. Someone said before that he was now joining his wife. His wife has not died. He married Ruth, and was still married to Ruth...no 2nd wife, KWIM? Anyway, just wanted to clarify that she is still alive. I think, and like I said, I think, that only President Hinckley and Elder Scott are the only ones whose wives have died, and they have not remarried (yet). I know that that Elder Nelson remarried last year after his wife died.
After posting below first and then reading... : Quote: Originally Posted by alisaterry OK, I'm trying to moderate a thread on one of my groups but I don't have the information to say one way or the other. Someone is claiming that if your children are sealed to you, then no matter how bad they are they will be able to pay their price during the millenium and then still join your family in the Celestail Kingdom. I'm oretty sure this is wrong, but I...
2 daughters for sale. Ages 3 and 5. They are absolutely making me : today!! But on a bright note...Long story short: My over $500 2 yr old dishwasher is not working. 2 older girls are having to wash dishes at night. Girl cousin in between them in age is visiting for 2 weeks. So all 3 are washing, rinsing, drying. Cute. Start talking about breastfeeding and bottles. All 3 were nursed to over a year. But cousin's mom (my SIL who sometimes drives me crazy)...
Quote: Originally Posted by quarteralien I was talking with a woman in our ward a few days ago who said this isn't the first time there have been bar codes. Apparently about 20 years ago recommends were swiped with each ordinance to record who did it and when. So now I'm confused why they would stop bar codes and then bring them back. When I got married 18 yrs ago, we did have a swipe thing. Not a bar code bar code like they have on price tags...
We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Yes...these postings move fast!! And James E. Faust died this morning.