or Connect

Posts by Lisanne

I had 2 u/s with my first and far too many with my second. The German doctor I had with my second wanted to do an ultrasound at every appointment! I said no several times. I let them do one at my first appointment, one at 20 weeks to see if everything looked good (did not want to know the sex), and one on my due date because we were planning a home birth and knowing that baby looked good and was in position eased my husband's worries. My children are both very healthy...
This will be our third I hope :) We could use a bigger car, but it won't be happening so we need to upgrade to narrower car seats instead. Going to be tight back there. It's a great excuse to keep my 5 year old in a 5 point harness forever though. No way to do a booster with 2 other car seats.
I finally got my referral and made my appointment. It will be January 23rd. They made the required orientation and my appointment back to back so I wouldn't have to wait any longer.
I cried when all the cute little kids sang at church last night. I didn't even know any of them, we were just visiting that church.
I second this :)  
My daughters love to play in the mud and camp and hike and my oldest plays soccer and swims. No princesses in this house. They prefer riding bikes and kicking balls, but will dress up like a princess, a dragon, a chef, or a doctor if we play indoors. They like their toy cars just as much as their baby dolls :)
Wow! So exciting!
I was thinking this dress would be good http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=1ce1689&DeptID=70656&CatID=72501&SO=0&SelDim=4294957900~&CatSel=4294945156%7cdresses&NOffset=0&Ne=4294957900+5+29+3+11+1022+596+8+1031+585+18+904+833+949&x5view=1&N=4294945156&Nao=0&PSO=0&bcCat=3&CmCatId=70656|72501&sa=1
I think I might go live in the pool on base. The baby pool has a sun shade :)
I like Old Navy. If I get anything new this time it will probably be a couple of sundresses. It his 100 in June here and stays around there all summer. I'll try thrift stores too. My girls were born in November and February so I don't have much summer stuff.