or Connect

Posts by Lisanne

what a wonderful birth! Congratulations!
cute! I love those cheeks
sex worked for me, but it was the day before I was due anyway. It got my contractions going immediately and Emily arrived 12 hours later
I tested positive so I used a vaginal wash and ate tons of garlic and yogurt. When I was in labor I had my midwife give me the iv antibiotics. I only got one dose because Emily arrived 5 minutes before the second dose was due. My water ended up breaking about a minute before she was born so that probably washed everything really well greatly relieved my gbs worries.
congratulations! good luck choosing a name
girl! My little girl was born yesterday at home We got labor going on the afternoon of the 8th and by 2:30am the contractions were steady and painful enough to call the midwife. She arrived an hour later and checked my bp, baby's heartbeat, and hooked up my IV antibiotics. I had tested positive for group B strep a few weeks ago. Once the antibiotics were in I was free to pace and sway and everyone left me alone except for the occasional heartbeat check. My 2 year old...
sorry, having link trouble should work now
My little girl was born yesterday at home We got labor going on the afternoon of the 8th and by 2:30am the contractions were steady and painful enough to call the midwife. She arrived an hour later and checked my bp, baby's heartbeat, and hooked up my IV antibiotics. I had tested positive for group B strep a few weeks ago. Once the antibiotics were in I was free to pace and sway and everyone left me alone except for the occasional heartbeat check. My 2 year old woke up...
congratulations
congratulations! Your nurse sounds wonderful and you did a great job