or Connect

Posts by Lisanne

It's been awhile since I posted a picture. 32 weeks
something like wishlist.com is good because you can put things from anywhere else all in one place
I was at the births of 4 of my younger siblings in the hospital. We were 12, 10, 8, and 6 with the first one we saw and then there was another baby every 2 years after that for several years so there were 2 year olds and 4 year olds at the births too. My 6 year old brother was so cute, he puffed up his cheeks while Mom was pushing None of the kids ever had any problems and a close friend was with us the first time and I was in charge of the toddlers for the other births....
I know my dr will want to do it on Tuesday if I tell him I had contractions last weekend. Not sure what to do about that.
For my 2 year old I have 12 prefolds 2 bummi's whisper wraps 1 thirsties cover 4 dappi nylon pants 1 BG 3.0 5 Kushies AIOs and I just got some in the mail for baby 12 preemie prefolds 12 infant prefolds 2 newborn prowraps 1 thirsties cover 2 BG 2.0s 5 Kushies AIOs for 16lbs and up
I went through the baby clothes and have drawers full of little white, yellow, and green pajamas and onesies now. Today I placed a cloth diaper order. I've started on a playlist for labor and I've made a to-do list for the next couple months. There's not much to do until after the holidays though. Then I'll clean the house from top to bottom and fill the freezer since my husband doesn't cook anything but pasta and grilled cheese. I still need to buy a few things for the...
I'm 30 weeks and I think I've gained about 23lbs, haven't weighed since Thanksgiving though...
I've started nesting already and I still have 10 weeks to go
Mine said 37
Quote: Originally Posted by wild fire child Try posting in the Utah area of the 'Finding Your Tribe' forum, MW searches are common in the tribal areas section yes, that's how I found mine here in Germany