or Connect

Posts by Lisanne

I'm feeling a little movement almost every day now at 16 and a half weeks :) It's almost always to the lower left. 
Lots of girls so far! I just scheduled my u/s for December 7th. I don't want to find out, but dh does so we'll see. Maybe I'll get lucky and baby will cross his or her legs.
I should get my husband to take one, but I usually take them when he is at work. 
I am so sorry for your loss :(
EDD April 28th Age: 30 State or Country: New Mexico How long it took to you to get your BFP: We've been trying since late 2010 and have had 2 miscarriages What number child is this for you: 3rd Family: DH is in the US Air Force, DD1 is in Kindergarten, DD2 is 3 and she stays home with me Baby's Gender: Guessing and hoping for boy Birth Plans/Preferences: Preference is a home birth, but not likely with our insurance and current location so...
  14 weeks
We plan on this being our last. I don't know if I'm really doing anything different though. Just trying to enjoy it all :)
  yay for girls! We have 2 and my husband would be thrilled with a third :)
My husband is now saying he wants to know. He wants time to mentally prepare if it's a boy. I don't want to know, but to be honest I don't let him make many of the decisions when it comes to pregnancy and baby so I'm tempted to give in and let him have what he wants. 
I think I felt a little something last night. I'm 12 weeks 6 days. I'm not positive though. I hope to start feeling more soon so I won't worry so much.