or Connect

Posts by TearyCloud

I've wondered for years now how she could possibly ever think that it was OK to be with a guy who would do that. I know he told her I was b@tsh!t insane (which, after I found out about her, I kinda was) and he must have told her how hard it was to be with someone like me... but what kind of woman would trust a guy who kicks out a pregnant woman with nowhere to go and just moves in the new girlfriend? I suppose that if nothing else comes out of this for me, at least I...
Well, their wedding is in two days. DS is with them, and it totally breaks me apart that my little boy is witnessing the marriage of two people who built their relationship at the expense of me and my family. I don't want to tell any of my friends how upset I am over this. It was years ago. He left me for her when I was pregnant, and I've come so far since then... But in order to get through my pregnancy in one piece, I disconnected from my emotions about this, and...
Hoping it comes back to NH!
I don't know your situation, but for me this is very situation-specific. It would never occur to me to even tell ex if I were leaving or going on a trip, unless it would interfere in his parenting time. I'm not a child and I don't need someone having a copy of my itinerary or knowing who will be staying at the house with us or what mode of transportation I'll be using. No, they can talk whenever they call (hooray cell phones!) but we're not friends and it's not his...
Quote: Originally Posted by butterfly1976 Loving this thread.....I've cleaned houses for 8 years now. I've made anywhere from $10-15.00 per hour. I do my own schedule. I always get paid on the days I clean. Typcially cash, sometimes they write checks though. After 8 years, well......I'm tired and bored with cleaning. I'd rather do something else. I can't complain though. I've always been able to pay the bills, put food on the table without any help...
Quote: Originally Posted by spinknottle See I understand children not wanting to miss out on sporting events. And it's a touch thing to balance. But why should a non-custodial parent (who already has minimal time with their child) have to miss out on more time? I think that the point is that if the parent is local, then the non-custodial parent has an obligation to make sure the child attends any events/games/practices that the child is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Annapooh lots of things to consider! I am just at the beginning of our divorce. Copays are going to be a big one for me. He is trying to say cs should pay them. I am saying three kids in therapy for a while at $35 a visit, plus regular dr visits and medical expenses is going to get to be too much to pay on my own. I don't know where you live, but in my state, sharing any medical expenses is a standard line in the...
Wow, having everything on shelves like that would drive me insane! I guess I prefer it to appear less cluttered, so I have shelves that I got off of freecycle and I have wicker baskets on each shelf. DS can easily clean up in just a few minutes and everything always looks nice and clean, even though the baskets themselves are full of toys he tossed in. I don't like those plastic bins, the size really isn't right, and it's an eyesore. Check out your local freecycle,...
was it on this week? Are they on a break?
Quote: Originally Posted by JunipersMom Oh my... cant even imagine. My ex left me for another woman - who is still going through her divorce... but I really never even entertained the idea that they might get married - and when I read your email I started having a panic attack... So no advice - but I sure hope you share how you get through so I can file it away, just in case hugs Yeah, I didn't ever think they'd get married. Hadn't even...