or Connect

Posts by Lizbiz

OK - so you'd like to be away for a couple nights a week - 4 hours at a shot... you can take a couple weeks off after the birth to recoup... Sounds busy to me BUT not totally impossible - especially given your motivations and circumstances. It'll all depend on how things are going after the birth I assume, and I think it might be a very good idea to connect with a LaLeche League leader in your area to make a plan for your return to classes. I don't know how soon you can...
We live in China with no car - and so this may not be as practical... but my little guy (10 mos) and I have been going out diaper free (but in Bright Bots training pants) for a few months now... maybe 3 months or so. I have it easy - as I'm in a fairly temperate climate where it is customary and normal to potty your baby anywhere - curbs, trees, sidewalk, wherever. So this is what we do. If we're shopping in a department store though, I put a diaper cover on. My son is...
I agree with Lexmas - buy good reasonable trainers and some used diaper covers off of e-bay to cover them when needed. $20 is ridiculous for most of us per pair! I use Bright Bots training pants - mostly without covers in the house and out unless I suspect we won't be able to potty for a while - and then I use a thin cloth diaper cover in a size small (because there's happily no bulky diaper underneath!)... My only complaint about the Bright Bots - which sell for $7 a...
Same here - I'd love it! I live in China - and ditto to everyone else's suggestions! It would be great to have a place to go to share ideas, etc...