or Connect

Posts by dogretro

I would absolutely not worry about it. A friend of mine who ecs, the first time she saw foamy poop in the potty, she called the dr. Her first thought was that she was not rinsing all the soap off of her nipple shield! Her dr told her it just happens & most ppl do not notice b/c it is soaked up by the diaper. I agree that if he is acting fine, it just is what it is!
Thank you everyone for your suggestions! Joy, I will keep that in mind and make sure to read some things in addition that are more technical and not just stories, thank you!
You do not need to see three distinct lines to know it is a girl, just girl bits When I was pg w/ dd, we did not find out her sex, but had a new tech for one of the u/s's and we accidentally got a v clear crotch shot. It was *definitely* v clear labia. Not even lines, labia! I guess I deluded myself the rest of the pg b/c I still thought boy, haha! With this baby, the tech did make sure to take her time in the crotch area & it was definitely girl. I don't think we...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamadelbosque Plan Toys are made out of rubber wood in thailand and I'm slightly more leery of them Plan is located in Thailand b/c that is where they get their wood from. It is all wood that is no longer good for harvesting sap, so it is basically garbage & they are salvaging it. Their paint is also superb. Many of the toys at a local play place here are Plan and NOTHING has chipped. Their paint wears off like...
DD has a little Graco stroller that has a metal frame. Got it for one dollar at a yard sale Toys R Us usually has folding umbrella-type strollers that have metal frame, plastic handles & wheels, and cloth baby seat (what dd's Graco is). V light, easy to drive, and not much plastic, $10-$15. Ikea sells a push cart (which we also have) that is wood w/ a metal handle and rubber wheels. It is about $25 & made in Europe. It is a cart, though, not a stroller. The "big...
Oh, that is okay, dd has three large unopened bins of Legos in the basement waiting for when she gets old enough to be able to use them! I *can* knit, but I don't really enjoy it. I would much rather sew. The next fair, as far as I know, is May Day, May first. I had never seen a W school in person, either, and I also wanted to check out the store, haha. Okay, well, I don't have the car tomorrow & I am busy a couple days this week, so maybe next week or something. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by CJsMama I'm curious what more experienced mamas have done about tv... If you don't plan on letting your lo watch tv as a toddler, do you make sure to not have it on when they're babies if they're in the room? We are a tv-free family & do not own a tv. Dh and I have 2 or 3 shows that we do enjoy watching together over the internet via Hulu & we make an effort to try and watch them when dd is asleep. If she is awake,...
Quote: Originally Posted by newmum35 .. and does anyone think it is possible for an infected tooth (that is in need of root canal) to go away? That is, the infection subside or clear up? It is assumed the round of antibiotics clear up the infection, but that it will return without the root canal (or extraction)... but why is this exactly? is there nothing that would clear it up for good? From what dh and I have experienced, the need for a...
Here ya go: http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/seo...etspretend.jsp For $100 you get FOUR different complete families, so you can mix and match & have neighbors, too. Looks like most of the babies are boys & you may be able to swap their outfits anyway. Can't tell if they are undressable. IME,the best places to look for multiracial dolls are school supply companies b/c they serve a wider audience. The toys should be made to hold up to LOTS of play, too! The reason the...
Quote: Originally Posted by LuxPerpetua I've been wanting to visit the shop at that school, but I think it's downtown isn't it? I looked at their website eons ago and can't remember. How did you hear about the fair? I'd like to take our dd to the next one (not that we'd actually put her in school, but just to have a fun place to visit and meet other folks). I'm so sorry, I meant to e-mail you to see if you were going! I only just heard...