or Connect

Posts by Seie

It's not impossible that you will have some kind of late reaction when things settle down. So far it seems you keep a good open communication with your surroundings. If suddenly you experience some kind of late reaction and you need extra support - then tell them. There is nothing wrong in that. There is nothing wrong in being strong at times and break down at others. But right now you ARE strong. And even if you experience more emotional turmoil down the road you will...
Agree with all the above. You just have to. I stayed in an abusive relationship for way too long because I was afraid of being a single mom. Well it IS hard. I have three kids ages 2,4 and 6 - so much like the OPs. I don't have to share my attention between the kids and another adult. they have my undivided attention and a lot of the time we have fun. Before I could go shopping without kids. Well now I bring them. It takes longer yes, but it's time spent with them and you...
Hazeldust: Im so sorry. I'm heartbroken too and know how it feels. No good advice here. I have read tons of recover from heartbreak advice and nothing is helping. I still feel overwhelming grief - especially in the morning. I feel like there is no point to anything. No way I can fall in love with anyone ever again. All that stuff. I also never really knew what happened -why it was so perfect the one week and then the next thing I know he breaks up and my world has just...
I am so so sorry
I am not quite sure if this is a discipline thing - except it does have to do with conflict and how you solve it in a gentle way. My 6 year old son was playing with one of the kids in the neighbourghood. Nice kid - he and my son get along fine, but he is not exactly from a gentle parenting family - to be honest probably not the best functioning family ever. The other day they were playing at the friends house. They were fighting for fun with toy swords, but my son...
True love CAN last! I want that! Love struck after 20 years - study
Reading through all this - my perception is that many of you are approaching this whole dating thing from a very practical and reasonable point of view. So you don't want to date a single dad? Or a guy with a bagage? Or a guy with no money? Or a guy with or without... make up your own. But what if - you fall in love with such a man. What if you just LOVE him? What if he does have faults (as we all have) and you just love him so much that noone else compares? Do you...
Holland and Mamajen: Nice to read about your dates. Gives me a little hope for when I will be going outthere again. Just in this moment I am feeling a bit better than I have for a while since the breakup. Ok - i am a bit - ahem - ashamed to admit this, but please understand that I am pretty desperate. But - dont tell anyone - I bought one of those making up with your ex guides and it cost me an awful lot of money that i don't have ops (called the Magic of Making Up) It...
AllysonB: I have to agree with Holland. Some potential red flags there. Beware.. MsChatsAlot: Now you made me cry. Not like I have been doing much else in the past weeks. I know I do believe in all you wrote. I always did. But as you said - I have never felt this depth of pain in my life. This kind of loss. It feels like my (love)life is over, like I lived the best part of it and the rest will be just shadows. I have loved before. I have been in love before. But not in...
I was always one of those to say "better to have loved and lost than not loved at all". Oh well - now I am not so sure.