or Connect

Posts by Seie

I didn't read through everyone elses answers - so this is just my personal experience. When I left my (abusive) ex my eldest 4, second was 2 and youngest was 1. I was terrified. Absolutely terrified of being a single mom of three. I stayed in a very unhealthy relationship for a long time because I was so scared of having to be alone with them. I remember one time my ex was taking a two week holiday to a spa to treat his chronic stress and I was horrified at the thought...
Butterfly: Sounds like things are really happening around you right now. I hope it all turns out the way you want it too. Been thinking about you often. Especially about the trial coming up. Will keep thinking and hoping for the best. Hugs. Mumblemama. I love the shoe-comparison! Very short from my end. I'm around. I feel like shit. That about sums it up. Manager is still around, doing an awesome job at trying to help me keep it together. I can't for the life of...
Just a big warm hug from here. How horrible of ex to put you in this situation It sounds to me like you already know what you have to do and it is just a really really hard thing to do. We all do the best with what we have. So give yourself a big big hug and allow yourself to feel grief if you choose to terminate. I can't tell you what is right for you - only you know that. But I am pretty certain that if I were in your situation I would terminate. I would grieve and...
Yes, I think you need to be attracted to a guy you want to be in a long term relationship with. But IME I think it is hard to tell just by the looks. Sometimes a kiss or being intimate really changes how attracted you are to someone. So my advice - knowing that you may not feel it is for you - would be to loosen up a bit on the physical part. Allow a kiss to begin with and see how that feels. If you still feel unattcted then maybe that is your answer. But there is also the...
iansmommy: Well I pick my prospects VERY carefull when communicating with someone from a dating site. So usually by the time I am writing with them regularly I already have a pretty good idea if they are somewhat decent people. But then I am pretty good at reading between the lines and I really trust my instinct a lot. The guy I am seeing now I met on a dating site. We wrote and had long chats for about 3 weeks before meeting up in person. We met up in private but mainly...
Shiloh: Don't be too freaked out by dating and the game again. Im here for the second time now. First time was after I left abusive ex and kids father 2 years ago. Then amazingly met the love of my life on my first real date after that. Fell in love big time till he dumped me around 4 months back. I am definately not ready for anything yet, but jumped right back on the horse. I too don't want to live my life alone - even if I have a good selfesteem, am happy with who I am...
My 6 year old just started school last summer and while the rest of his class are still going through letters and sounds he figured out pretty quickly what it was all about and is now reading. It doesn't interest him much - he just does it. He has a pretty good idea that he is smarter than most kids. I didn't tell him this, but a lot of people point it out and he sometimes uses phrases such as "It's because I have a good brain" or "I'm a smart boy". So that's one...
Loveohm: Thanks for your words. Great to see you back around. Things are a bit quiet lately.. I hope you are doing great and in a good place. Still seeing the serious guy? Have you moved on to a new level or? Lorena: Well I would say if you feel like doing it, then allow the kissing and see where it leads. I have kissed men before who didn't seem like keepers who just knocked me out of my socks so - who knows. I say if you really like the guy and he makes you feel happy...
So much to respond to.. I haven't been here for a week or so, so feeling a bit overwhelmed. Sugarmoon: I am so so sorry about the whole ATG mess He was so promising, but it does sound like he is one to let go till he grows up. You don't casually mess around with a single mom like that - especially if you know that she is serious about it. Shame on him Lots of hugs coming in your direction. I know the feeling Loveohm: Good to hear things are moving forward with Artist....
Quote: Originally Posted by meemee pet peeve no. 1 - 'oh you poor thing. you are doing this alone.' that just coz i am a single mom life must be miserable for me. no. 2 - life must be sooo hard. i really hate hearing that. yes life is hard, but not that hard. i hate this whole connotation that life must be sooo difficult and such a drugery being a single mom. no joy no fun ... just responsibilities and that you are always trying to manage something -...