or Connect

Posts by Seie

Im so sorry your DS is so sick. Sending all my best wishes and hopes that he will recover fully soon. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you
I would be very careful as long as he is so angry. At this point I would make sure all visitation was scheduled and agreed upon in writing. When he has proven that he can keep such a regular schedule and take good care of her - and when he has proven that he can act mature and not involve or use your DD against you or as a part in the conflict between the two of you then I think is a better time to consider him taking her abroad. I think it IS reasonable of him to expect...
Sugarmoon: I have told Manager about LL and he does know I had my heart broken in a bad way. I told him about how LL just disappeared after having let us believe that it was a relationship with lifetime potential. The only thing I haven't been shouting from the roof tops is the actual date that he broke up. So Manager doesnt exactly know that it has only been - well two months. But he hasn't asked either. I am not sure exactly how honest I should be - I don't want him to...
Holland: I think I agree with Zeta about the reason for not wanting to proceed with you, but I also think that if that is a valid reason to him, it is better you two go your seperate ways now rather than later. In my first letter to Manager I asked him what he thought of us having 5 kids all together. He responded that he wasn't all romantic about it, but that if we are right for eachother we will be right for the 5 kids too. I loved that reply and I think nomatter who I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Holland73 Thanks, Seie and everyone else who offered sweetness, support and kind words. Just ftr: I don't really have anything to get through. I didn't know him well enough to have invested serious feelings into him. I was enjoying the journey and the time spent together... but, it was still too soon to know anything. We were just getting to know each other, to see if we were right for each other. Yes, it sucks, but...
Holland: I am so sorry. Still hard when you have invested yourself in something. I am sure you will get through though - you are always so positive. Beloved: Its great to see you check in here I don't blame you for not being able to follow my story.. My big big love - the guy I started seeing around a year ago just when things were really going well with you and your DH and you were planning marriage - all that stuff - broke up with me end of november. So been really...
Mumblemama: I hope it goes really well with Cool Blast Loveohm: Someone definately should bring you flowers - you deserve it Butterfly: It really does sound like you have taken a small step back from the dating. Im sure it will be good in the end. Who knows - maybe your new business will bring you in contact with Mr. Right I mean - someone you would have never met online or in a bar! But - don't forget to keep us updated about your upcoming date! Here Manager is...
MsChatsalot: Sounds like you are in a good place. Happy for you. I was in the same place just - well 3-4 months ago and I can honestly say I was very grateful for being with my guy. Now that I am not, I am not grateful. Your thoughts of finding happiness within are beautiful, but personally - well even if I can feel happy being the person I am and being in my own company I can honestly say that for me - being with a person I love is A LOT better. I don't think humans are...
It is repeated often here that children deserve a stable happy environment. But right now they are not having that loving environment. The resentment the OP feels for her husband is not invisible - the children WILL pick up on it. It DOES create tensions and I very much question whether this environment is the best of possible places for her children to be. I don't know to what extend therapy or councelling will help in this case - it sounds to me like they simply outgrew...
Muse: It sounds like you are walking into this with your eyes open and like it is something you need to explore. Good luck. I hope it works out Roseship: I am amazed you hang around that long - good for you to stand him up. He was clearly not a good guy to hook up with. If he can't even follow up before meeting it wont get any better down the road. Wise decision to block him.. Been on second date with Manager. I am so so confused. It's going so fast - I enjoy his...