or Connect

Posts by Seie

Quote: Originally Posted by Holland73 Seie... are you saying that I am a "boring stereotype"??? Because, in all honesty, I DO love run, it does make me relax (in addition to keeping me sane) and traveling and experiencing other countries is one of my greatest passions? No. There is nothing wrong with those things, it's just what they all write. I don't think it defines ones personality. My objection is mainly that they all write the same...
Butterfly: Do update us ASAP. We are dying to know all about your dates Here I have been surfing around a couple of dating sites in the past days. I even paid for one of them, as it seemed to have a better representation of - ahem - good men. Most of the others have way too many - unserious - profiles. I wrote a few short letters and got a very sweet and intelligent "No-thank-you" letter back from one of them but havent heard from the others. I am not writing the best...
Im not quite sure what the problem is either. You met a man, you are in love. What is the problem? That you are not divorced? Well IMO as long as you are definately not together with your stbx and it is clear between the two of you that you are no longer together and haven't been during the time you have been seing your BF, then there really shouldnt be a problem. Whether your family approves that is really up to them - nothing you can do about that except stand up for...
I havent read through all the other comments, but here is my input. First - i know this is really annoying to hear, but you are very young. I am not saying your wishes are not valid or thought through - quite the contrary I think it sounds like you know yourself very well and that you are devoted to becoming a mother. And I am sure you will be one day. But really this is an issue that should not be forced. Focussing on your education right now is a very good idea. But if...
I have been using a diaphragm on off for several years. But frequently in the past year. For me it is the best solution, as I don't want hormones or an IUD. Sure there are disadvantages, but since I don't have to use hormones or condoms for that matter, it was a good solution. IT was a bit difficult to use in the beginning. I wasn't certain if I had inserted it right, cause it felt so easy. But once I got used to it and learned that it is indeed easy to insert and leaned...
Monkey's mom: Yep that guy does sound like a big bunch of red flags. I agree it is NOT something you should involve in. Maybe you even need to block his e-mail adress. He sounds like a potential abuser/stalker. Keep your distance.. The thing he did at the party thing a bout leaving. It was a control thing. He was trying to threaten you into doing things his way. If you involve with people like that it will ONLY get worse. So good for you to stay out of it
Mumblemama: Why would it bother anyone that you are dating girls? I have thought about it myself, but end of the day I don't see myself in a long term relationship with a woman, so wont be going there. Don't worry. Go on and keep us posted - about the girls too - we wanna know
Doc is wrong. Most likely the reason baby was not descended was malposition of some sort. It doesnt mean that it would have magically cleared itself up if you had waited it out, but it is a posibility that baby would have moved to fit better. At least it is way to early to make any conclusions about CPD that soon. My third labor baby never descended. It was attempted unassisted and I experienced transition for many hours. Finally we decided to call an MW as I hoped she...
I think it is healthy to allow yourself to feel the anger, the hate, the pity - just not all the time. If you feel it is too big and that he gets to you too easily, then i wonder fi you have too much contact with him? Ofcourse you need contact about your child, but if talking with him on the phone is difficult to do without him starting games, then cut him off right away. Don't allow the games. If you are on the phone and he starts any kind of manipulation or any type of...
I am european and I had never ever heard about separation pain or problems before coming to this board. I have never heard it mentioned or talked about. And mostly every male I know is intact children and adults alike. I have two sons none of them have separated yet so no "personal" experience. I just - think its weird the kind of attention penises get overseas. Likely here red penises just pass as diaper rash and noone gives it a second thought unless it is really serious...