or Connect

Posts by Just1More

Thanks, Mirzam.  I actually read through those links, and I've found that article multiple times in in multiple places.  None of my children are vaxed, and ds is 6.  I am not interested in the tetanus vax, just was uncertain because of the rapid onset of the infection, as to whether or not what we had done counted as "good wound management".  I know it would be the TiG, but I couldn't get a straight answer from the doc, and was trying to decide if I needed to push for...
Hi.   So, my son got a shell stuck in his foot. We couldn't get it out, and neither could his doctor.  The area did get infected, and increasingly so, within the first 24 hours it was in there.  We did give ds a few doses of antibiotics (SO HARD...first time ANY of my kids have EVER had them), and I used a strong Epsom salt soak. I also kept it wrapped with prid salve.  The next morning, I thought I maybe could see just the tip of whatever it was, and the infection...
Yep!  Just about any Ezzo I meet. :)
I was going to get on and get all chatty, but got myself sucked into the vax forum.  I really should avoid that place...it always does that to me.   Anyway, our baby is doing great.  I seem to have thrush again, but at least I know what it is and how to cure it for me....stop eating junk and try to sleep more.    Nice to read updates, though.  Will pray, Lindsay...
This might be a lousy place to put this post, but it's what I got on to do, and this group probably has the answers I want, so...   Has anyone followed the GAPS diet for recovery from vaccination?  Was it successful?    Thanks!
I saw your post and found the "trouble going to okinawa" thread.  I accidently bumped it meaning to reply to your post, which was just as well.  The OP offers some contacts that might be helpful to you.    Good luck. :)
Posted, deleted, but I am going to say something.   My dh was active duty for a while, and things certainly can *seem* to be cut and dry.  And, it can be argued, various offices are really bad at communicating effectively with the spouse.  I can't tell you how often I've been round and round with the housing office.  Every person I talk to tells me something different, and they all cite "policy".  I'm glad to be done with that mess.   There's a difference between...
I did after baby 4. It was pretty bad, and i was pretty worried about it. I read that nursing hormones can make it worse, and many women find much or complete improvement when the baby weans. It did gradually improve, and was much better by 9 months pp. This time I belly bound more diligently, and took it very easy for the first fee weeks. Even now, at 5 weeks, I'm not pushing it. I will say that this tome is not nearly so bad as last. Actually, I have no discomfort...
Yeah, I think you went too far. Justified...yes. Social no no...yes. I think you should send her an email apologizing for correcting her child. Explain that you were wrong to let this build up so long that you stepped in. Then, throw the ball back in her court and ask her what the future is going to look like. Ask her how she wants you to respond when her ds hurts yours. Don't be snarky, be genuine.
Rducky...is she eating solids yet? When mine have done that, it is usually because they are hungry or thirsty. A quick snack...handed to them to eat in bed in the dark while I rock or whatever, usually does the trick. Another possibility is teething. A sipee cup of ice water can help that.