or Connect

Posts by mountain mom

Speaking of dental visits. I had my first dental visit in 15 years last week. Turns out all I need is to have one mercury filling removed and replaced and have a cleaning! WOW! No cavities. The dentist remarked that my teeth looked like I had seen a dentist perhaps 9 months ago, not 15 years ago. Cool! I also had the MORA test done and the heavy metals that showed having an effect on my body were cadmium and beryllium. No mercury, lead or arsenic so thats...
A few years back I had a question about some mead we were making and I got his email address from his book and emailed him. Ever since then I have been on his email list! He emailed me back too, regarding my question. He is a really really awesome guy.
Hi Everyone. I received an email from Sandor today on upcoming workshops/lectures, thought I would share... Quote: Hello Friends, Due to a technical snafu, some of you may be receiving this message for a second time. Sorry.... Fermentation fervor continues. The winter season found me making miso and kimchi, baking bread, and bottling meads. Now, as the spring flowers begin to blossom and the trees starts to bud out, Im embarking upon another season...
I contacted a LLL online friend and she replied with this... Quote: It sounds like you are worried about having enough supply for 2 babies. Of course, many women here tandem nurse. Our bodies are quite capable of providing enough milk for 2. You can at least start giving him one or two bottles (or cups) of your milk a day. You don't have to completely use up your stash. Even a few oz of your milk a day could help with his constipation. Are you willing...
Moneca and Toraji, thanks for the invite and info re: my questions. I checked out the thread, thanks for the heads up. I have just one filling to remove and then I am going to try a round of the zeolite drops. After my filling is removed (actually getting the tooth extracted) I will come by the thread and post my results!
From the Whyorganic.org website: Quote: Like all brassicas, kale also contains goitrogens - natural substances in certain foods that can interfere with the functioning of the thyroid gland. For these reasons, individuals with thyroid, kidney or gallbladder problems may want to avoid eating kale.
Everything you have ever wanted to know about Kale: http://www.seedsofchange.com/enewsle...ue_57/kale.asp There is a section in the article that discusses a phytonutrient that is more bioavailable in the raw form. I wonder though since it is a cruciferous veg, such as brocolli and cauliflower if it contains the goitrogens that supress thyroid function. If so then it would need to be steamed to release this. Hmmmm...
Two questions for the thread. 1) Could I get your feedback on www.liquidzeolite.org? 2) Has anyone had MORA testing done to find out there mercury or other heavy metal loads? Here is a link describing: http://www.allergytestuk.net/ We are big on blended salads here too. I use different lettuces, chard, parsley, fresh herbs and usually a frozen banana with a scoop of each of...
I saw your post in the new posts search and couldn't not respond. Check out this website... www.liquidzeolite.org Also tincture of cilantro is very helpful for heavy metal detox although doing this while pregnant may be contraindicated. Good luck.
Quote: Any other fans out there?????????? Yup, me! Been watching for a reallly reallly long time. Longer than I should probably admit! What happened to Carol? Why did she leave the show? And how did Mike die? I missed the day he died. Craig's Mom should be due outta jail soon, eh? I remember her being sentenced to two years.