or Connect

Posts by bubbledumpster

I think I posted in this tribe a year or so ago, but I haven't in a while. I'm 22, (23 soon, eek!) and my boyfriend and I want babies like crazy. But since we still can't even pay our own rent yet, it's definitely going to have to wait. We want an entire army, so we're planning on a minimum of 4 kids, And we're going to start trying probably in about a year. I think I'll jump right in and start answering these questions, because it looks like fun! 1. Do you have any...
I don't understand why her baby was medavaced? It seemed like they "thought, MAYBE" Neveah had inhaled meconium, but it turned out she hadn't, at all, but they kept her 11 days anyways?
It's a really beautiful video, but I'm kind of freaked out that footage of a live birth is being used to sell anything.
i've been on anti-depressants twice, for about a month each time. (i think one was celexa and the other zoloft) both times i quit for the same reason. they made me feel sort of emotionally numb. like, when bad things would happen in my life, i just didn't care or feel anything about them. i knew i should feel bad, but the bad feelings just sort of felt like an idea of bad feelings. and the same went for good feelings. it was sort of like i was living life behind a...
I have really weird ideas for names. I want my kids to have really really kick-ass names. I plan on giving them about 3 middle names each, just so they have stuff to choose from. Imagine naming all your kids after energy drinks. Redbull, Monster, Rockstar, Nos, and Venom. I can just imagine a crew of brothers destroying everything in their path. I'm definitely going to use the name Caractacus for one of my kids, it's the main character in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. There...
Quote: Originally Posted by Charmie981 PSA: Yes, I'm pregnant. No, you really don't have to tack "again?" on the back of the statement. (I went to a friend's--first--baby shower today and everyone was a little shocked that she and I have been friends since middle school and I'm on #4 and she's on #1. It got a little old, and yes, I'm probably a little sensitive about it because I'm still not really used to the idea that I'm...
argh! i just found this through a link on the Citizens for Midwifery blog. here's a link to the segment for anyone who hasn't seen it yet: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...95933#32795933 this was absolutely DISGUSTING. i feel like the fact that the midwife was one featured in The Business of Being Born is a huge reason why they featured this story. almost like they were waiting for something to happen so they could pounce and discredit the film's message...
Just a heads up, according to TVGuide.com this will be airing tonight at 8pm (EST). That's just forty minutes! I can't wait.
Freebirthing WILL be on Discovery Health, 40 minutes from right now, 7:20 PM EST August 11, 2009! at least, that's according to tvguide.com
I absolutely HAVE to recommend What Would Jesus Buy, about Reverend Billy and his Church of Stop Shopping and their effort to spread their strong anti-consumerist message. i almost NEVER cry when watching movies or tv or reading books. but there were some tears. you can even watch it streaming, free! http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title...uld_jesus_buy/