or Connect

Posts by mamaflutter

I have the sorest nipples EVER! I'm at the point I wanna quit cuz it hurts so bad! One is just sore but bareable the other looks like its got a hicky and I dread feeding her it hhurts so bad I get light headed! I have been using the lanolin and its helped with one. I even pulled out the nipple sheild hoping it would hurt less but it dosent. Help please what can I do? She's going through a growth spurt and has been cluster feeding I can't take the pain much longer !
Hi again we will be driving up there in a 91 buick centry! Fingers crossed she makes it ! We r planing on leaveing at night hoping they will sleep most of the trip. Its the lo I worry about my mom rembers making almost the same trip with my sister when she was 8mos old and said she was miserable cuz her back hurt her. I just don't know what I could do to make her more comfy without risking her safety. Nursing leaning over the seat? Please tell me how! I can't stand the...
Hi ladies! I'm not sure this is the rite place to post this if not please let me know I need as many ideas as possible! Tuesday night we will be leaving ky and moving back to ct. I have a feeling it is going to be a long hard trip for all involved. I am super hormonal and crying constantly abouty everything from leaving my mom to the infinate what ifs. I just don't know how I should feel about all of it exspecially since its kind of last minute like we had one day to...
I just got a parents of invention wrap carrier from my bff but she lost the instruction video! I looked online but couldn't find anything other than stores to buy it. I am really excied to use it as my little bittle is too small for most carriers. Please help me out I can't wait to use this wrap! Thanx in advance for ur help.
Mama I'm srry u have to deal with all of this but at least u know what to expect. With my 4yr old we had no idea wed be spending 7 days in the nicu. With her my midwife found us an extra room so we coud stay close to her and breast feed once she was allowed to try. Same deal as every one said no nursing care or food but they did give us vouchers for the caffiteria and a parking pass. With my daughter who came early at 33 weeks july 2nd we were able to stay at the ronald...
Just had my vbac at norton suburban hospital in louisville and it was great! My obs were aog located at the hospital I really liked dr boyd who thankfully ending up delivering me. Never once during labor was the posibility of a c section mentioned. Even though my water broke at 33 weeks and towards the end when they began the pit the nurse gently explained the drs reasoning and took her time with me. When we got here we told them we wanted no drugs and as hands off as...
as most of you know i had my daughter on july 2nd but untill then i was a bit nuts! i just kept telling my other 2 that i promise no more babies and id b back to old mom soon and i was so sorry for being so beotchy exspecially that last month there. its prob a good thing she came a bit early cuz i could have killed somebody.
hello everyone it has been a bit since ive posted i had no internet access for a wile. i just wanted to let everyone know my beautiful rebecca nickole was born on july 2 at 33weeks 6 days! she was 5lbs 15 ozs and 18 inches long! she is in the nicu here at norton suburban hospital here in louisville. we r staying in the ronald mcdonald house at the hospital so we can maintain exclusive breastfeeding. shes abit jaundiced but doing well we r just trying to maintain weight and...
Mtiger, that's what I plan on we are just waiting on insurance. He just got back here last monday. I am hoping they get him added on quick so we can get that process started. I want to know what I can do now to effect some change. Any ideas please. Candi
I really need some help here my son is making me crazy! He is going to be 10 next month and has had a crazy year. He is going trough quite a transition rite now and I know that. He has moved back home with me after less than a year with his dad. Where he had no actual disipline unless you count his dad hitting him. He walked all over his grandmother and now thinks he can do that to me. If I try to disipline him he says he's gonna cut himself or break his ankle or break his...