or Connect

Posts by yaM yaM

This is an excellent video about Katie and The Work. The website is in Hebrew and the video is in English.
Here is a sweet video story about the power of perception. Please note that a facebook account is necessary to view the video.
I hear you, luckychrm. Thank you for explaining. I support you in doing what is right for you and hope that you find what you are looking for in the way of discussion about The Work. The process of inquiry can become confusing at times. The Work stops working as soon as we begin to spin our stories during the process of inquiry. Everyone is welcome and free to either question their thoughts or to believe them, to keep and to live out of those concepts that...
I am not understanding your intention. Mothertoall shared her thoughts the way they are true for her. What is true for you in this situation, luckychrm? Would you like to do The Work on your stressful thoughts about your daughter's behavior, luckychrm?
Luckychrm, I do still practice The Work regularly. I began studying The Work in 2000; attended several workshops given by Katie and then completed the School for The Work in 2006. I have not participated in the certification program and may consider doing so once my children are much older (the program is quite intensive and I am a single mother). I practice The Work daily and also with my children, clients and friends. I am here to share The Work with anyone who wants...
Hello, luckychrm. Welcome to The Work. What is coming to my mind when I read your description of your experience is to ask you what your thoughts are when your daughter is whining. It is my experience that feelings are the effects of thoughts. Have you tried journaling whatever comes to mind? Just letting your thoughts flow out onto paper? I have found that exercise to be very helpful in determining what is triggering me in situations where I have not...
The Miele dishwashers do look absolutely amazing. It is unfortunate that they outsource for their racks and use vinyl coating because that is definitely a deal breaker for me. I hope they catch on and switch to nylon coating sometime in the near future. I'd love to hear from you all about my question regarding hooking up the dishwashers exclusively to the hot water source and not the cold. Is that how your dishwasher's set up?
Another question -- does your dishwasher hook up to the hot or the cold water in your kitchen? I learned today that the newer dishwashers hook up to the hot water instead of the cold and that they use hot water exclusively. Is this your experience with your dishwasher?
Quote: Originally Posted by ChetMC We do not need to rinse our dishes. Our dishwasher would wash pretty much anything off, with the exception of stuff that requires five minutes of scrubbing with an SOS pad. I've heard that needing to rinse is the mark of a poor quality dishwasher. I've read that you can expect any decent dishwasher to cost a minimum of $700, but I have no idea if this is true. I do feel that a dishwasher is absolutely a labour...