or Connect

Posts by sleeping queen

I'll creep in here slowly. We never cio with first dd, but she just always nursed to sleep and she didn't sleep all night till 9 months. I thought that was great. Well here come the twins and I ended up not being able to nurse because of my health and the medication I was on was making them vomit. . To make a long story short, I wasn't well and had others helping so we just gave bottles and rocked my sweeties to sleep. Simple enough. At about 4 months or so it was...
I'm printing this thread for the recipes. I only do two things that my family will eat. Roast. I take can of french onion soup and cover my roast overnight and let it marinade. In the morning I cut up potatoes and carrots, put them in the bottom of the crock and then place roast and marinade on top ; cook on low all day. Yummy Chicken tacos. I take several boneless , skinless chicken breast and place them in the crock. Usually 1-2 lbs. I mix taco mix...
Are christians expected to obey God's law? If so how do we decipher which ones are necessary and which ones we can use our freedom in Christ option? Quote: Matthew uses Jesus' words in 5:17-20 as a thesis statement for the whole of 5:21-48 which follows. Jesus essentially says, "Look, if you thought the law was tough, wait till you see this. If you really want to be my disciples, give me your hearts without reservation" (see 5:17). ...
Christianity is the same whether your liberal or conservative. I suggest reading a good study Bible. One year Bible online This site also makes availabe several translation so you would be able to try several to see which suits you best before you buy one.
Sorry, but I would have to disagree with the walking away at such a young age he probably won't get the connection and feel rejected. It would be better to consistently show the behaviour is unacceptable.
I did the test. I'm tigger. I have friend that says everyone can be classified as one of the pooh characters. I'll have to send him the quiz.
Quote: That article was well researched and well documented but not giving scripture as a basis for the article. I think the warning flag should be when an article attacks people for trying to live biblically. Rejecting the worlds standard of living doesn't make one an isolationist. If one is to error in their life it would be better to reject the world's standard than God's. My days here on earth are short. Better to please the lord than...
You really should nip this in the bud early. With my kids I would just catch their hand in mid air and tell them no. My ds tried it much more than the girls. With my kids it was alway easier to stop something early than let it become a habit.
If anyone would be willing I would love to hear anyones OBE. I find them so interesting.
DB, I can't even begin to touch on how offensive I found that article to be to me personally. First, it attacked people for relying on scripture for how they live their lives and second it didn't even use scripture as a basis for an example of what we should be doing. THis article attacked the type of several families I know. How easy for people to judge them without knowing them personally. The families I know are the least judgemental, loving, helping, christians...