or Connect

Posts by zenproofstella

Devils Advocate here. Just a heads up. I quit birth control LAST august, as in 2007. I had been on it for 14 years. For 14 years I had a regulated 28 day cycle, and when I quit - my period didn't skip a beat. Got it back the next month, spot-on...28 days. I didn't chart - but for the next 6 months they were regular - 28 days. Until February rolled around and ever since...they have been very irregular. Anywhere between 29 days and this cycle I'm on a record...
Right there with ya. :
AWW!! YOU GUYS ROCK ;-) Thank you for worrying about me! Madalyn - I AM IN LIMBO. And I'm so tired of it. I just want it to be over!! Last night I started noticing very dark yellow - almost brown/orange?? colored cm. Not red, not even pink. And hardly any. I kept pushing down to get more, and couldn't. This morning - more of the same. But not flo. I even had myself convinced that maybe I had implantation late like 11 or 12dpo - and this was...
Quote: Originally Posted by minimunklemama looks like I'm coming back,I so wasn't expecting this.I was really worried before as I had two losses each after a successful pg but my intuition told me that I would be fine this time.Guess I can't trust myself I am not hanging onto hope either as it is like I am bang in the middle of my AF OH MINI!!! IM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS - ugh...what horrible news
Quote: Originally Posted by binkin Oh, hey Zen, can you manage knitting today? I know you've said it relaxes you, and I found last weekend when I was at the end of the 2WW and UBERSTRESSED that I was knitting kind of furiously but at least it was something else to focus on. I've actually jumped into a project "Sheep Dreams" (you can look it up in ravelry!). it has been a huge help!! thanks for the suggestion ;-) it does have a calming...
I appreciate all your comments here guys. Thank you for your words of encouragement. ...back to the wait.... Have a good day ya'll!
Thanks guys!!!
I just looked up the ones I got off EBAY...and they are 20 mIU/ml , from Early-Pregnancy-Tests. I was half -hoping to see that I had gotten 50mIU/ml tests. So not sure what my dealio is.
Quick update (longer version in the TESTING thread). I might be pregnant - and if so - I fed my baby Cuervo last night. I sorta caved. had a really pathetic night...convinced my period was coming (because you know...temping at night means JACK SHIT!) - and so went out for mexican and margaritas..mmmmmmmmmmm. I only had 2 at the most...small glasses...just enough for a nice buzz. I slept like a BABY (GOD I NEEDED THAT!)...and this morning had a temp rise. go...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jilian Arghhhhhhhh. 10+ mins and nothing! WTH is going on? I'm trying really hard to not get my hopes up but my chart is SCREAMING pregnant at this point and my ICs are saying ummm, nope. UMMM>. DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So heres the deal. I completely folded (feld? - ha!) last night. I had taken temping to a whole new level - and have been diligently recording my evening temps so as to glean some extra...