or Connect

Posts by Plarka

c
I guess I should have known that people who don't agree would come on here just to argue.  I guess I'll just keep my thoughts to myself.  Thanks purplerose, though, for having a civil conversation with me about what I was actually talking about!
  Sorry, I'm talking about people who DON'T work!  They're stay at home moms but ship their kids out to childcare as early as possible because they think they aren't 'qualified' to look after or teach their children.   But I didn't want to argue about this!    
I just started blogging a few days ago.  It looks like no one has their blog link in their signature, are we not allowed to do that here?  I'd love to see your blogs to get ideas of stuff to do!  I'd like to try and update mine every day or every couple days at most, and put up activities we did that day.  Can I see yours??!!   And can we link in our signature, or is there a list somewhere?  Mine is http://littlewoodlanders.wordpress.com/  but is sort of still a work in...
Hmm?  Not sure about that blank reply...
Maybe don't do baths every night?  My girls only have baths on Saturday mornings, dh does it!  I don't know if that's an option for you.  My kids are just never dirty or smelly.    I totally know what you mean about feeling bad that your kids have to end the day with their mom desperate to get away from them!
If you don't agree with me, please don't reply, I'm not really in a state to handle attacks and arguments right now!     I don't know about in America, but I live in the UK and am constantly hearing about how wonderful it is that the government invests into small children by providing free nursery school places for 3 year olds.  Most people put their kids in when they're 2, and many while they're babies. EVERYONE puts their kid in by 3 though.I understand it's good...
Ok, my challenge for tomorrow is to get out of the house and go somewhere!   The other thing about getting them out of the house is that dd1 never wants to!  If I say, 'who wants to go to the ______?'  the little one says 'me me me!' and dd1 says, 'I don't waaaaant to.'  They are never bored, they have fun playing all day.  So that's also part of how it's not worth it.  Sometimes I'm sooo bored I want to go out even just to walk out back, and I see them sitting there...
Thanks so much!
We don't leave the house because it's too difficult and not worth it.  It used to be worth the 1.5-2 hours of getting ready, ie fighting with them both to get dressed into daytime clothes (they hate getting dressed), then coats, mittens, hats, socks, shoes, each one go to the bathroom, pack food, get stroller out, get backpack, make lunch or snacks, water bottle.   We don't have a car.  Dh needs it for work.  So we have to walk everywhere.  We live in England,...