or Connect

Posts by carmen358

"Official" announcement here...London Douglas 8lb 5oz (I thought it was 9 oz originally but I had it wrong) 21 inches born at 38w2d.   I had cervidil inserted at 11pm on Thursday night, went home at 3am with nothing going on except a couple of very mild cramps. My cervix was long, closed but mid and soft. I was told I'd likely need another round of cervidil before starting with oxytocin drip. I got home at 4am and woke up at 7:30am with mild cramping every 5 minutes...
Have fun, crafty!!
Baby boy! 8lb 5oz. We're both doing well....more details later
Baby boy! 8lb 5oz we're both doing well - details to come!
Just got home from the hospital - it's 4am. They offered for me to stay but I wanted to come home to DP, DD and my own bed! My cervix was still long, not dilated at all but very soft. They put in the cervidil and monitored baby and I for about 3 1/2 hours....the little stinker was so active that they couldn't get a baseline so that's why it took so long. I've had a few cramps but nothing like a contraction. Heading to bed and back to the hospital tomorrow for noon....
Just got home from the hospital - it's 4am. They offered for me to stay but I wanted to come home to DP, DD and my own bed! My cervix was still long, not dilated at all but very soft. They put in the cervidil and monitored baby and I for about 3 1/2 hours....the little stinker was so active that they couldn't get a baseline so that's why it took so long. I've had a few cramps but nothing like a contraction. Heading to bed and back to the hospital tomorrow for noon....
Thanks, everyone! I'm still pregnant!! I'm next up at the hospital though so hopefully any time now we'll get started!!
Thanks, everyone! I'm still pregnant!! I'm next up though so hopefully any time now we'll get started!!
Congrats on a healthy boy, amt!     I just found out this morning at my NST that I'm scheduled for induction TOMORROW morning! Holy crap! I still may get "bumped" from the schedule...I will know for sure around 8 tomorrow morning. Looks like baby will be here by the weekend one way or the other. Excited but terrified too.
Had an NST (was perfect) and an ultrasound to make sure baby was still head down this morning...and found I am scheduled for induction tomorrow morning unless I get "bumped" from the schedule....will keep you all updated! I'm excited but terrified! And really busy doing last minute things lol