or Connect

Posts by abemom2

My 5 yr. old has been complaining of headaches on and off, and some times it was really painful. The doctor said it sounds like migraines and I should give him Vit. B2 - 100 mg. for 1 month and then to recheck what's doing. She also told me to keep a journal of every time he complains, and the symptoms he has each time. I liked that my doctor recommended something natural!!   In the Kosher vitamins, I can't get the B2 on its own. Only in the B Complex combination....
I got a gift card for toys r us, and am looking at their balancing bikes. Which is more recommended? 1. Strider PREbike 12 inch Balance Running Bike http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4233187 2. 12 inch Red Mini Glider Bikehttp://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3518167          http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3518167   Thanks.
Nice to know what the natural stuff for strep are. It seems like I had untreated strep and in my thread above you can read my story, but it definitely damaged me bad, so do whatever you can to treat it. Don't ignore it - whether you'll be treating it naturally or with medicines.
Good news to report.  I had my appt. and the ulstrasound showed very little inflammation in my hands, and nothing in the foot. After 3.5 weeks of the Predisone (cortisone) at 5 mg. the lowest dose, the Dr. is lowering my intake. Cortisone can't be  stopped suddenly. This weeks it's 4 mg., next 3... If my body doesn't flare up, then at the next appt. in 5 weeks she'll lower the Naproxen...   I'm taking a Glucosamine, HA. every day, and a Glucosamine MSM cream on my...
x-posted with Canada We went away for a few days and found some green mold in our basement.  Does anyone know of a company that deals with this, that is good and not too expensive?   Urgent!!!!   Thanks, Ana 
We went away for a few days and found some green mold in our basement.  Does anyone know of a company that deals with this, that is good and not too expensive?   Urgent!!!!   Thanks, Ana
Thanks everyone. The blood tests show positive for some arthritis signs. The blood sedimentation, and some other stuff was high. The parvirous (?) was also positive, I don't have it in from of me to remember what exactly it's called. Hep. were all fine. The Rheumatologist found some bumps in my elbows that I wasn't even aware of. She sent me for further tests to see some more specific things. Also, in 3 weeks, I’ll have an ultrasound on my joints to see what’s there. The...
The preliminary blood tests show that I have inflammation in the blood. I sat in the emergency room all night in the Montreal General, and half the next day, but they sent me to the Rheumatology dept. I got to see a great Rheumatologist. He sent me for more thorough blood work, but said he feels it's either an infection, that on the way affected my joints, or it might be arthritis in the feet, and some Plantar fasciitis. This Friday I have an appt. again, and we'll see...
When my baby came to nurse in the middle of the night, he bumped his head on my mouth in a sudden drop on my face. He needs to "instantly" nurse. (17 months) His head is fine, but my center top tooth really hurts and feels like it might be shaking. I'm afraid to touch it too much.   What do I do?   Thanks
Thanks for the suggestions. The dr. sent me for some reg. blood tests after I went to him again and said I would like some additional testing over the Rheumatic Fever. Now for white blood count, glucose, TSH... He didn't send for any specific infection. According to the blood count he'll see from there.   My MIL suggested Mag., as she had something similar and that worked for her. She had taken ABX... I do the Mag. test in the morning - 1/8 tsp. Epsom Salt in water,...