or Connect

Posts by abemom2

Thanks for the wonderful new info. I have a question regarding my son’s supplementation. He’s 5.5 years old. I’ll stop the multi, but need some help regarding scheduling what will take its place. He’s in school until 3, and in bed at around 7. Iron (with B12 in it) + Vit. C in the morning. Magnesium + Trace Minerals from Mineral Resources Int. at 3:15 Zinc at bedtime. (This I need to get.) When do I give Probiotic, Omega 3, and Vit. D (he’s really low in...
Thanks again. Will buy an alarm and check. I'll let you know the results.
Thanks everyone. Where/ how do I get the car checked for all that? I'm very clueless about cars. Also, where how do I find an eco car cleaning? I can vacuum on my own, but would like one GOOD cleaning, and then I can do the future on my own. We never owned a car, so driving was when we rented, or borrowed another car. Not very often! I do feel a bit tired when driving many times, but here it's as soon as I get in to the car. My DH claims it's because I don't...
As soon as I enter the car to drive I feel lightheaded. I can't drive long distances, as I feel I'm not alert enough. We just got a Mercury Sable 99. It has an old smell (I'm going to get it cleaned.) Can I be sensitive to the car? How can I know? Thanks, Ana
Thanks. Has anyone tried the Loving Naturals? Any other companies around? Thanks again.
My kids need sunscreen for school/ day camp. I need for 3 kids, so which sunscreens are available that are healthy and on the cheaper end? Thanks, Ana
Pre-natals and Multi don't work for me. I need to take separate vitamins. Which are the ones I need? Calcium, Magnesium, B6, B12. What else? Thanks so much, Ana
I'm going through the recipes here. My DS - 2 yr. old and myself have yeast issues, so I'm trying to find some new things to eat. I was going to use baking powder for bread. Good I was going through this list before actually making it. Citric acid is corn? Aluminum - free baking powder isn't corn free? Is there a list, or does someone have a ready list with this type of information? What the ingredients are made of. NOt only corn ones, an all ingredients...
I don't have experience to offer advice, but I would like to wish you lots of luck with this. I'm going through Candida myself, and it's not fun not eating. Candida though is more than just the top 8 allergens. You would have to get rid of more food from your diet, which I call a starvation diet (Elimination diet). I would recommend testing it through a natural way, with some sort of energy testing. Ask some friends in the area before deciding whom to go to. The...
Does a yeast sensitivity include things that feed yeast, such as fruits...? We have a big NO list, and very short YES list. We tested through muscle tone. The Yes/ no food list is from a friend, and from what the health-food store consultant told me. Please advise: NO: Gluten Products, dairy, eggs, corn, potatoes and cooked carrots, fruit, all sugars and honey, soy. Yes: GF Grains, most vegetables, Meat and chicken, nuts and seeds. We're taking...