or Connect

Posts by abemom2

Right now, the pimples are seen but not felt, and the hives are down. I'm off Dairy, gluten, oranges, tomatoes. For the bedwetting, my DS eats most of those items, and beef - how did you figure that out? Did you do a natural allergy testing? Thanks, Ana
After getting a whole homeopatihic kit, I discovered cell salts, so got them in 30C potency, because that's what the rest of the stuff was. I now have about 60- 70 remedies. Do you take cell salts together with other remedies, or it's either or? Will it not work in 30C? My 5 year old has a cavity too, so will the 30C daily work? For how long do I need to give it? I just all these a month ago, so I really can't spend more money now on new stuff. Thanks, Ana
X posted in Life with a Babe. Please advise: My baby has been with this for over a week. He has small pimples on his cheeks and around the mouth. His stomach is clear, his arms have some pimples too, but his back is horrible - red bumps around. He has red in his diaper area, not pimples and we CD. He's also a bit gassy. I guess there could be food sensitivity here. I'm off all milk and wheat. Do I need an elimination diet? (With Kosher, I know there's no lactose etc......
X posted in Health and Healing. Please advise: My baby has been with this for over a week. He has small pimples on his cheeks and around the mouth. His stomach is clear, his arms have some pimples too, but his back is horrible - red bumps around. He has red in his diaper area, not pimples and we CD. I guess there could be food sensitivity here. I'm off all milk and wheat. Do I need an elimination diet? (With Kosher, I know there's no lactose etc... in anything.) I'm...
How accurate is it? My DS was tested and came out sensitive to something, with him holding a tiny tube of something in his hand. I then tested it with muscle tone testing, with the actual items in hand, and it showed sensitivity to something else entirely.
I have a sourdough recipe, but never started it yet, so I need some recipes until I manage to make a good starter. I just discovered that my almost 2 yr. old and myself are sensitive to yeast. He's been with runny BM for a very long time now. (Tested through a N.O.T. technique doctor, Kniselogical like testing.) We'll stay off for a few months, and then re-test. He tested my son through different body parts and it was really bad. We did it with both dry yeast and...
I would love not to supplement, but my kids, who were tested and me are under 30, and I have no sun here, so I need it now. I hope not to need it in the summer.
My children and I are all low, so we're taking several thousand IU a day. Maxi Health (Kosher) has drops, that each drop is 1,000 IU. For my newborn I have Nutri-Supreme drops that each one is 400 IU. I'm in Montreal, should I give 2 drops rather than one? Thanks again.
Congrats!! Positive birth experience!!
Most people in the 9th month drop in fundal height. By me, from the 6th - 7th month I was pretty behind, but when I did a u/s at the beginning of the 8th to make sure things were fine, I realized why I was running to the bathroom so often from the 6th month, because my baby was very low the entire time, so I was measuring 4 cm. behind for about half the pregnancy.